16' Lowe Double Wide, w/ 25 Johnson

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Cathunter Pete, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    1996 Lowe Double Wide, side console, fishfinder/depth, several rod holders, new fuel lines, tank. 1998 Johnson 25 HP 2 stroke, carb. rebuilt 2 yrs ago. Runs like a champ and ready to fish. Load Rite trailer w/ new tires, hardware. Boat also has boat cover. Asking 3500. Great river setup or inlet. I only used on freshwater.

2. Leftenant

Leftenant New Member

State:
    NC
    I can't seem to find any specs on this boat. Any pictures/specs you can offer would be helpful including width, floor width, free board, weight capacities and any thing else you can think of.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Are you talking about a Lowe Olympic 1652? Its the biggest 16' boat Lowe presently makes.

4. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    The weight capacity is one thousand pounds, I'll measure the width in the am. However it's approximately 4 and a half feet wide. It has a floor in the bottom of the boat, it's wooden with carpet. From the floor to the top of the boat is about 24 inches. I don't have any pics at this moment I will take some pics in the am, if it isn't sold, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the pics. Thanks, Pete

5. Cathunter Pete

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Hey fellow cathunters, I sold the boat this morning and got what I was wanting. Thanks, for the inquiries. Next venture is a 2009 Bentley 20' ft Pontoon. I think this will be a lot more comfortable and condusive to my style of river fishing. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.