16 ft deep v starcraft with 40hp rude motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SCcatfishing, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I have a 16 foot starcraft with a 1989 40hp evinrude motor. Has a 55 lb thrust bow mount trolling motor 2 batts.... Doesn't leak and is in good shape..... almost new floor and transom is strong...
    Has a good heavy duty trailer with lights up high so people can see you and also this trailer has almost new tires on it..... I'm selling cause I found a ALUMACRAFT COMPETITOR 170 out of state that I'm leaving in a few hours to pick up.. I will sell just the boat and trailer with no 40hp motor for 750 firm as I have someone that would like the motor or you but the whole deal....... P.s the motor is worth 1500 bucks

Cutbait101 is a boat mech and had checked the motor for compression 130-140 on both.... I use this motor every weekend only thing it needs is carpet and seat put back in.... Carbs may need a good cleaning but hey it works and runs fine.... pm me for more information...

2. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Call me at 803 807 1735 for more information

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Here are the pics of the boat it needs to have the console wraped and the very front inside treated wood installed should take 2 hours or so... Does Not come with bow mount trolling motor.... I have all the lumber to complete all you need is carpet and alum flashing to finish... Fish finder is a eagle tri beam and the rod holders stay with the boat....

Attached Files:

5. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    also trailer is in great shape and has almost new tires...

1400.00????

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Make me an offer.. The city came by today to tell me my bucket truck has to be off the street or they will fine me and tow it.... I have to move this boat since I have 2 now.... Make me a offer clear titles on boat motor and trailer**

**(if I can find it.... Sc don't have titles but there is one for it cause it came from WV and WV had a title so Sc said oh we want your money for a title also) lol...

7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Best offer.... Just don't low ball me please...

8. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Wow no one wants to even throw me an offer.... So If anyone wants just the hull with no motor, trailer let me know.... I'm converting the trailer to a flat board trailer and holding onto the motor... So package deal is no longer avail..

9. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Please delete this ad... Thank you

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What happened to the Starcraft with the cuddy? Man you wheelin' and dealin' so much you done got me confused! :smile2::wink:

BB

11. Salthart

Salthart New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If your still interested in selling the boat with or without the trailer, If so please PM me with your price. Thanks

12. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Bill I have 2 boats lol 16 starcraft and a 18 ft starcraft that I'm keeping...:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.