16-1 Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    It would sure be wonderful to see the mighty Patriots go undefeated in the regular season and then lose their first playoff game:0a32::0a32:

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    You're not the only one who thinks that. I'd say by Jacksonville.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm the opposite. Since my Broncos probably won't make the playoffs I'm pulling for NE to win it all and hopefully go undefeated. Bellichik may be an a$$ but hes a heck of a good coach. I do like Brady and Moss. Moss went to college close to where i'm at and was a great player on the field. Off the field,well thats a different story...:confused2:

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Why do you want the Patriots to be the NEW YORK YANKEES????????????:big_smile::smile2::crazy:They cant get by the first round either!!!!!!!

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think it would be thr greatest thing next to fishing if Miami gave them their only lose this season. and they lose their 1st playoff game

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I am a fan of who ever is playing against New England. I hate them with a true passion. Tuck rule, what a crock... :angry:
    Come on Steelers,
    Lets go Jets,
    Hopeless in Miami (but that would be so sweet),
    and if all else fails I will be pulling for the Giants. Although it is the wrong time of year for them to give the Pats a game.:sad2:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    David, you are blaming the pats for something the refs did?
    if your wife went to a club, told a handsome man she was single, would it be his fault???

mis-directed anger my friend:wink:

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Oh sorry Phil, this is the "Patriots bashing thread."LOL! Everyone is turning on them.:smile2: The Cheats must die!!!:crazy: GO COLTS!!!!!!!:cool2:

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    HAHA Ryan.. Are you talking about PrittyKitty as the chick Colts fan? Yeah shes on our side.. If she ever changes she cant go fishing with me anymore... hahaha... Now on to Bash the Pats.. I really do think that the Steelers are going to had the Patridiots there first lose.. Willie Parker is going to run for 200 yds

10. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Phil,
    What do you know about it, Your a Pats fan and that shows what you know. :smile2: Just joking and all in fun. My feelings for the Patriots are based on more than that one call and nobody said I like the official either. I just :adore: all the zebras. :smile2: I cannot stand Bellichik, Moss makes me sick (although I am glad he is happy now :angry:) and Junior was suppose to retire years ago.:tire:

I truly don't care who wins, just so it is not the Patriots.:smile2: