14 ft V-hull for sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by jrgriffhusker, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I've got a 14 ft Aluminum V-hull with 5 hp Evinrude motor. It starts on the 2nd pull every time. I bought a newer boat this year and need to get rid of this one. At least that's what the fiance says. I use this boat for the smaller river and smaller lakes. Since I took these pictures I've added two Brown Action seats, and two PVC rod holders. It comes with boat, tilt trailer, fire extinguisar, and gas tank. I'd sell the life jackets but I need them for the other boat.
    I want 750.00 OBO for it. PM me and I'll send you my phone number. Cash on the barrelhead, no paypal and bring your 1 7/8 inch trailer ball and pick up this steal of a deal. I would also consider trading for a motorcycle (that runs) or a Mobile Travaler. Talk to you soon.
    HPIM0529.jpg

HPIM0530.jpg

HPIM0531.jpg

2. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I sure wish I lived near ya. I start talking turkey

3. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Don't think anyone is watching this but I need to get rid of this boat. 500.00 and it'll get cheaper by the week. PM me for new pictures

4. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    :cool2: i'm trying to round up the money, and then i just gotta figure out how to tow it with a taurus station wagon :smile2:

5. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Don't worry you can tow it with the wagon with NO problem. This thing is light enough that you can take the motor off, and than hand unload it into the water. And vice versa this thing is really a good boat. You had better hurry tho because I have a fellow BOC guy looking to meet up with me and maybe buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.