14 Ft. Jon Boat (NC)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by seth3221, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    For sale is a 1999 voyager jon boat with a Mariner 5hp tiller motor and a 2002 long trailer. The boat has a valid NC wildlife sticker good thru 2012. From front to back--2 -55watt lights--1 motor guide 40-50lb thrust trolling motor--2 new Berkley quick release rod holders--swivel seat--battery with all electrical routed with fuses--one side has rod holders for transporting rods the other side has mounts for the paddles--there is a 20+ inch igloo sportsman cooler with mounts.--there is one more swivel seat on the back bench along with 2 more new Berkley quick release rod holders and the switches for the front lights and rear warning light. Also included is anchor and gas tank. The floor has a foam base with new sealed wood and outdoor carpet. I have two fish finders that go with the boat. The first is a Lowrance x51. This unit will power on however the screen will not turn on. The good news is that if you call Lowrance they will upgrade you to an x52 ($189.99) for $115 or you can try and fix it. The second is an Eagle Parahana. This unit worked when I took it off the boat. There is also a trolling motor mount for a transducer as well. I have the titles and they are clean. If there are any further questions respond to the add and I will get back with you ASAP. I am listing this for $1800. Delevery may be possible. The best way to contact is by e-mail emt50210@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

2. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    I did not put it in the add but like most things for sale the price is negotiable. The first good offer gets it. Thanks for looking.

3. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    You dont have to live in NC to get this boat. I have a valid drivers licence.

4. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I'm can't buy it,, but, I love the headlights..:big_smile:

5. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks man. They work great especially when trying to find good spots to place some bush hooks. Drop the motor guide and your good to go. I'm sure someone will pick it up one day.

6. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    $1500 gets it.

7. seth3221

seth3221 New Member

State:
    NC
    $1450 make an offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.