14 Foot Jon boat for sale in Louisiana

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by ar_confederate, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    My wife says that I have too many boats, so this one has to go. It's a 14 foot Delcraft, trailer, 9.9 Johnson, 30 lb trolling motor, Cuda depth finder, bilge pump, lights and switch block. The boat has flooring installed with 2 year old indoor/outdoor carpet. The motor carb was rebuilt just over a year ago and a new water pump was installed at the same time. The trailer has a new winch and new wiring to the lights. I'll try to attach some photos but I'm computer challenged. I'm asking $1000 for all of the above. I'm going to keep the new battery for my other boat that I'm keeping.

Attached Files:

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That's a good looking river boat and should sell! If i had the money I would be on top of it.

3. cwhite6

cwhite6 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I may be interested in this. Do you have the current title and registration for the boat and trailer? Is motor on boat registration? What are the dimensions of the boat (bottom and gunwale width)? Lights? Seats? Are there any leaks in the boat? You can e-mail any pics to cwhite6@hotmail.com . Thanks.

4. ar_confederate

State:
    Minden, Lo
    I'll get that information for you tomorrow when I have some light. I put removable anchor and running lights on it. The seats are the standard flatbottom type. The paperwork is all in order and up to date. The motor is not on the registration and there are no leaks in the boat. It is a riveted 14 foot. Like I said, I'll get the remaining measurements for you in the morning before work.

5. ar_confederate

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Ok, I measured it and it's 40 inches wide at the top of the transom and 32 inches wide at the base.

6. ar_confederate

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Wanted to bump this up. Since I've only received one reply, I am open to offers. It goes onto eBay on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.