-14 degrees

Discussion in 'LOCAL WISCONSIN TALK' started by Bullhead61, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Bullhead61

Bullhead61 New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    It's 9:20 and I'm ready to turn in for the night and the thermometer says -14!!!!!! I'm sure it will dip more overnight. High temps tomorrow are supposed to stay below zero. I love Wisconsin, but I sure can't wait for spring to get in my boat and chase the flats again. Seems like an eternity away. All you southern folk have fun tomorrow in your boats. I'll be throwin another log on the fire when your reelin in a big cat. Maybe I'll have some sweet flathead dreams tonight.:big_smile:

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I dont know how yall can stand it up there in the winter.
    I guess its like our humid summers. If you dont know any different, you can deal with it.:lol:

Its a little chilly here:embarassed: I had a fire barrel going down by the pontoon boat rebuild project as it was 49 degrees this afternoon.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I feel for ya it was 50 here today I dont know how you stand those temps

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm not all that far south of you and we have wind chill alerts out. Supposed to get to -30 tonight. It's only 4 here now with a pretty good wind and the furnace is trying to crank out the BTU's...

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    New Jersey: You Want a ##$%## Motto? I Got Yer ##$%## Motto Right Here!

5. MaysvilleCatfish

MaysvilleCatfish New Member

State:
    kentucky
    12 degrees here...ill have 2 just dream of flatties 2:angry:

6. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    3 degrees here in misery lol.-7 wind chill,cant wait for spring.good fishing everyone that can.:cool2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Guys,

Just keep in mind that february is the shortest month and the next you know, it March and let the fun begin!!!

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

8. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I can't stand this subzero weather, I'm dreaming of those 85 degree and humid days of summer:cool2: sittin along the river just before dark with a couple lines out.

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I don`t know how you guys can take that cold -14 cold:smile2:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    4 degrees here right now ,at least there is no wind at present time.Just think guys were one more day closer to Spring. least I hope anyway.

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    -6--- Shores of Lake Michigan ---Northern Indiana Wind chill is lot worse.

12. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Here in the center of the thumb, it's -10 with a wind chill of -25. Come on March, come on.
    Sparky

13. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Yep almost 11am here and its -11f with a wind chill of -31f. I feel your pain bro.:crazy:

14. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    I know ya'll dont want to hear this but It suppose to be in the low 60s here today.
    Panhandle of Florida.:lol:
    Stay warm!!

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bill I went and turned up my furnace after reading your post. I can't take the cold and I hear the artic front is heading south. I hope it gets lost and doesn't show up. Waiting on Spring. Stay Warm Brother.:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :smile2:

16. Jay Jay

Jay Jay New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Sturgeon spearing opened today on lake Winnebago , you guys down south gotta find out about this .These fish live to be 150 yrs. old , yes you can eat them and they are great ! Its all in the fixin . Lake Winnebago's 2004 record was 6.6ft at 188lbs. One caught in LakeSuperior was 7.5 ft -310 lbs that was in 1921, little before my time , anyway it does give as a little lift in these cold winter months, tip - up , jay jay