12ft flatbottom

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by fmb, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I have a 12ft flatbottom boat with troling motor.. 2 seats.. 1 anchor ...1 paddle and 1 vest....everything you need to be legal on nebraska waters....1 seat is mounted to the boat allready the other is an extra one I got and never put on....boat has NO leaks at all....it gets around pretty good with the troling motor it's a 27lb thrust and 35lb thrust in turbo mode....it is a minn kota brand troling motor.....both seats swivle and one is of an electric mobility scooter chair with arm rest and it is very comfortable....stickers run till the end of this year....this boat loads very easy in the back of a truck and even fits in my nissan truck....I'm selling this boat because I bought a bigger flatbottom and I don't see me using this one again...$325.00

Attached Files:

2. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    you got a gas motor for it???

3. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    na no gas motor for it.....

4. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Hey Frank, Whats the max HP the transom can handle?

5. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I would have to guess because I recived no info when I got the boat.....I would say 15-20 max

I had a 7 horse on it the other day....It got on a plan pretty fast and was really moving the boat around.....

make an offer....I want it out of my shed....I'm running out of space pretty fast....

6. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Does it have a title?

7. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    no title...it dosn't require one....

8. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    In NE that is. It might need one in KS. You can get one if you take in the registration, and a pencil outline of the HIN. Trust me I just did it for my two man bass boat that my dad didn't have a title for. Call me if you need help.

9. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Ks no title needed, but it has to have one in MO.

10. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    All the better for you. Looks like a hell of a deal

11. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I'm sure it would be easy to get a title....the boat is registerd till the end of this year....

If you are serious about it send me a pm with an offer....I doubt I would say no....and I could possably meet you on the mo river somewhere if it's happens while the weather is still nice enuff to fish

not trying to get rich off this boat....I'm just never gonna use it again and want to pass it one.....

12. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    boat is gone.....thanks

13. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    That kinda sucks I was hoping it'd be around until tax time. Oh well I guess I will continue my search later. Congrats Frank

14. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    How far is central city from omaha? I live in Council BLuffs Iowa which is right next to omaha i can see omaha from my computer!!

15. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    116 miles on highway 92....

16. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well I got a paypal deposit on the boat and the guy changed his mind so the boat is still for sale....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.