125 Gallon aquarium

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by bodach, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    getting ready to move and thought I would see if anyone here might be interested in this I have had it for 10 years the glass is 1/2 inch thick and weighs 400 pounds its 6, long 18 inches wide it also has a pretty nice custom stand made from wood it weighs approximately 1600 pounds with water but I have never had any issues with floors any where I have had it. I have had everything in it from Snake heads to Oscars it would be great to set up with some drift wood and a some cats I don't have the top for it or a light. would sell it cheap or trade for fishing gear or ?? we are in Attica this would be a pick up only

2. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    opps did not list price I would like to get $250 for it. Thats half of what I paid for it but I'm telling you moving its a real bummer.

3. RisenDevil

RisenDevil New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Could you load a picture of the tank on stand stand please? I'm looking for a bigger one myself and may actualy be out that way a week or so.

4. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    will try and get pics up today thanks

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  5. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    That sounds like a nice tank dennis but I dont think Id have room for it with my 75 gal. bow front. unless I get rid of the wife!!! :smile2:

6. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    OK will put pics us as soon as I figure out where my wife put the camera :eek:oooh:

7. Catfishkid24

Catfishkid24 New Member

State:
    ohio
    can u upload a picture of it please

8. Catfishkid24

Catfishkid24 New Member

State:
    ohio
    didnt see ur last message ill be waitin on the pic me and dad lookin for tank

9. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Welcome to the BOC tyler.

10. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    who is the tank made by? and does it come with filters, gravel or any other items?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.