12-19-09

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by catfishingricky, Dec 19, 2009.

1. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    went out on the river today got there at daylight left about 4:00 caught i think 10 fish all blues and 1 small channel big was mabey a little over 20#
    still cant post pictures i have'nt got my usb port fixed it wont let me load the pictures soon as i get it fixed will put all my pictures on got a couple good ones on there hope to have a few over 40# to post guess everyone stoped fishing when it got cold i will fish all winter theres no such thing as to cold if i can catch fish going every weekend will keep everyone posted :tounge_out:

2. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    This is the first winter that I,ve catfish more than deer hunting. So far i like it.. It's true,, You can catch more and bigger blues in the winter..Yes it is cold but the fish are bitting ,, they aint hard to find and you got the lake all to your self...

3. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    I have been getting out when i can but it has been to windy the last couple weeks and im buying a house gotta do some work to it and move so might be hard to get out but when i can i will.

4. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I havnt been out but once this week but I'll be fishin all winter.:wink:

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck fishing. A bit too cold right now for me altho I do like to do some saugeye fishing.

6. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    ready for next weekend get to fish again once or twice a week aint enough i was fishing 3-5 times a week in the summer not going to be able to do that anymore wife started a different job has'nt got the same hours dont now what im going to do come spring and summer cause i know i will be ready to hit it hard going to have to figure that one out

7. BOTTOM

BOTTOM Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Fixed your post Ricky! Look how much easier that is to read! LMAO
    :wink: