12/19/09 on the Ohio

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by nateD, Dec 19, 2009.

1. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    just wondered if anyone else has been out on the river and had any luck. we went out today from tanners. weather was cold and wet. didn't stay out very long. caught a few small blues and channels, nothing big though.

2. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    also some one at the ramp was nice enough to give us a few of his skipjack on his way out. thats always good

3. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I wish he would of given us his skips hahaha. No, myself and Fishmonter13 went out of tanners today, caught 3 (20, 30, and a channel)and missed 2 others....well he did all the catching I was relegated to netman today. Not too bad, got on them late.

4. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    at least you got to use the net. ours were all pretty small. lol

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Nathan.

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Was his name Shane? He said he was going out today. Just checking in to see how everyone did.

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Doesn't sound like a bad trip especuially the way its been down there lately. You guys anchor fishing?

8. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    i dont know, dont remember his name. he had a brown boat with a top on it

9. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That was Shane. Last I talked to him he had caught about 14. Largest being around 18#.

10. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    yeah, that was him. i didnt realize who he was at the time. thanks again for the skips shane.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nathan Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. Good fishing.:0a22::0a22::0a25:

12. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    thanks, glad to be here guys.

13. Balex123

Balex123 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome Nate.

Fished St Joe river up here in Fort Wayne for few hours earlier today. No fish, nor a bite. Was pretty to get out in the snow-covered wood and bank fish. Tried Dk on two rods, and 1/0 circle with thumbnail sized cut gill on another.

14. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Went out yesterday. The bite was constant, but no big fish. We ended the day with about 10 fish. The biggest was around 15 pounds. Did land a nice 10 pound flattie which was a suprise this time of year. I left the camera in my boat and it's put away across town. Try to get pictures up soon.

15. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    Nathan, Glad to have you online now. Give me a holler sometime and we'll get out. Jacob Jump

16. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    hey, good to hear from ya jake. i'll get ahold of ya, we can hit up the river sometime.

17. daytimedrifter

daytimedrifter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i went out on the 18th, caught 3 blues 1 might have reached 15, dont think there really biting to good yet. think we need a little bit more cold weather to get them to come alive.