110 Mile Creek

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by River Outlaw, Aug 3, 2008.

1. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    when we left the delaware we headed south and ended up at pamona. heard good things about 110 mile creek so figgered we'd try it. didnt get but a couple/few 1 lb'ers. by the looks of the banks, seems like the water is down in that area. i think if the water was up or flowin it would of been differant. 110 looks like it has some promise for the future.

2. liltroy

liltroy New Member

State:
    Salina, Kansas,
    been there bfore cant remember the names of the roads but before dragoon bridge on 75 at the airport sign go west 1 1/2 miles turn south again go to bridge on south side of bridge follow river down to great big log jam and bend

3. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Troy I believe that is the Dragoon creek you are refering to.Where JJ was is 110 mile creek coming in from the north side of the lake.

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    J,i know a few guys who hand fish 110 every year,and i have seen many of their pics of 40's,50's,60's and 1 that went 76.im pretty sure they aint far from the lake.my buddy said that 76 came out of 18 inches of water!:eek:oooh:

5. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Caleb I have heard the same thing about some nice Hawgs being pulled out of 110mile. I know of atleast a half of dozen Flats in the 50's coming from it this year.

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i wouldnt doubt it. while puttin up stream we seen several cutouts/holes that were big enough for my 3 y/o to fit in. we seen a couple that looked like someone used a shovel and cut out what looked like a giant step. there was no top to it but looked like it would make a great current break for a nest.

7. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Up in the creek it gets pretty shallow, but it sure looks good. 110 creek park is an awsom place to bank fish, you can cast to 30 ft of water from the bank.