11-14-09 tusc. river cats

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by varmint_sniper, Nov 15, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Went out tonight with dave to the tusc. river for some channel cat act. got started around 4pm and hung it up at 1am total channel cats were 10 all average 5 to 6 lbs and 2 bowfin:angry: had a good night with dave like allways had fun seeing dave run for a rod and face planting over a tree root lol:wink: he was ok and it was a good laugh ...sniper

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    sounds like a good night, we had grandkids again last nite and took daughter and son in law and 2 other grandkids out for dinner, woulda been better fishing lol

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Priceless!:smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wish I was there to see that one! Glad he is ok! :big_smile: rollo

5. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    forgot to post bought the bever scareing the crap outta dave when he went to cross a log and he came up and susprised him and stayed there then got scared and dove under and threw water all over uo was kind kool live bever 2ft away good theing he wasnt pis$&^ or dave might have been in trouble?:smile2: oh yea and dave got to see his girlfriend from last time she was still at the river but she didnt want to spend to muc time with him lol ill let dave fill in the blankes that i missed, wish i could have got a pic or video of dave face planting for a rod :wink: was funny but in my defense i did make sure he was ok b4 i laughed at him

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Dave,Dave,Dave :embarassed:. Do you do this kind of stuff every trip to entertain wil?:smile2::smile2::cool2::wink:. next summer, i will bring my cam coder:smile2::wink: It even has built in night vis:smile2::cool2: glad to hear you didn't get hurt buddy

7. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wish I could have made the trip. Would have been hilarious between the beaver and the trip......hahahaha. Been there myself plenty of times. :wink:

8. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
  9. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    thank's go's to Jbrooks for finding this vid:big_smile::cool2:

10. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    lmao dave did somethin like that this yr when i had a flathead hit my bait and he jumped up outta his chair and fell over and twisted his ankle great video thax yall:smile2: thax to jbrooks also..sniper

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  11. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This was a great trip! It was a shame the cats shut off and i had to leave early but between the beaver and me evil kenevalling a tree root it had to be entertaining for will. Just a shame my lady friend didnt come to visit me...:angry: I am hoping we get to get out more before the years out. I just wish some fellow boc members would tag along with us every now and again. We arent always doing amazing BUT we NEVER have gotten skunked...if we cant catch a flat or two we can always slay some big channels...

12. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Dave buddy you said it all we need some fellow members to tag along with us so we can share our knoledge and learn some more stuff hope to get matt and big foot out soon also and yes you to was an awsome trip shame we had to go home so soon think that bever wanted pay back for us steping on his house lol i will say this to any boc member who wants to come along with us the invite is allways there no need to ask if yall can join just let us know you would like to come and dave is right we have NEVER been skunked while we were fishing like he said if it aint a flattie its some big channel cats ...sniper