$11,000.00 pay out and growing fast!

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Steve Douglas, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    $11,000.00 to pay out and at this time, and we can GUARANTEE $5000.00 FOR 1ST PLACE!! and as the classic field grows, so does the money!

the madison classic is set for the 26th and 27th of june 2010! and is located in the historic ohio river town of MADISON INDIANA

we still have 8 months to go and we've already got 30 boats pre-registered! the madison classic is going on its 5th year,and fast becoming the premier catfishing event/tounament with the highest pay-outs in the mid-west. activities will be happening all weekend to keep you busy which will include great fishing, FREE dinner for the anglers and family, siminars, and great sponsor give aways!

reserve your boat number today with a $25.00 deposit!

FOR MORE INFO GO TO http://www.tanglingwithcatfish.com/

2. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i hope to make it

3. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Guys and Gals, this just won't be a great chance to put some money in your pocket doing something you love to do but I have made it a goal to make it one of the most fun weekends for Catfishing folks. We are really working hard on lining up some pretty cool events for Friday and going to keep the whole weekend filled with fun and excitement. Let Steve or myself know if you need any information at all.:wink:

4. eric2006

eric2006 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Is there a limit on how many boats can enter?
    I'm hoping to make it also.

5. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    There is no limit on the amount of boats allowed to enter. The more the better. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

6. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Me and Fishdealer04 are hoping to make this one since its in our backyard but with both our work schedules, wont be able to confirm until about 2 weeks out.... Nothing like being the last one off the starting blocks...:shock:Id love to get my boat number early but Ill already be throwing enough money to other anglers this year and hate to throw any more away...ha ha

Salmonid

7. bigredcatfish

bigredcatfish New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    what are the times both days of fishing? When is prefishing off limits?

8. Beacher

Beacher New Member

State:
    indiana
    you can go to Jeremy's web site and click on the link and get all the info you need .you will find there is some of the best anglers that fish this tournement and Jeremy is working hard to put this together.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    This is going to be one of the Best Tournaments in 2010!! I can't wait for this one.

10. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Wish it was in my back yard.