10ft easterling drift sock for sale!

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by scwolf, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have a barely used Easterling 10ft drift sock for sale. I bought it brand new from easterlings at the lake for $130. I have used the sock a total of 3 outings on the lake. Since I no longer have a boat at this time and no plans right now to get another. I am selling the sock to try and drum up some cash for going back to work. Finally got my job back after 4 months, but the project is out west, so I need some traveling money. The sock is in perfect condition.

*** The major problem is I will be leaving on Friday morning of this week! Sorry for the last minute post, but actually had forgot about the sock until now. If anyone is in the Florence area send me a PM. I am open to offers, but still will not give it away...lol
    Thanks, Robbie

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    PM sent! I may be interested, and can drive over today and get it.

Bill in SC

3. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks, Robbie!

Bill in SC

5. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    dang bill i needed that sock!!:angry::big_smile:

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    When we spoke the other night, I told you that I too, was looking for a drift sock. I was mighty happy to see a 10 foot Easterlin sock become available 40 miles from my house, at a VERY good price! :) The early bird... :wink: Hey man, hang tight and we'll find you a deal on one.

BB in SC

7. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    i think i found 2. im going to get the 6fts from roundhill

8. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    LOL...sorry Tommy....but yea...Bill was definately the early bird....had 2 pm's from him this morning by the time I came online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.