1001 POST

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SGTREDNECK, Sep 4, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well I have broke the 1000 mark. Its been a good run so far and I only see it getting better. I want to thank Paul and the rest of the good people on this site. This site has made my time in Afghanistan go faster and smoother. If it wasn't for this site I would be really bored most of the time. I have learned alot of great info on here and want to thank everyone. Can't wait to get home and so some fishing. Still not sure when I am coming home but as long as I can read the posts on the BOC my time will fly.

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Congrats on your 1000th,, keep'm coming, and stay with US,,:wink:

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the new plateau, enjoy reading your posts and knowing you're doing well over there. Stay safe, keep 'em coming and we all look forward to seeing your feet back on home ground!!!:wink:

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    HECK YOU TALK MORE ON HERE THAN I DO [BLABBERMOUTH ,WINDBAG ] I KNOW THERE WAS A FEW MORE SAID ABOUT ME ON HERE ,just can't remember them now :wink:

CONGRADS ON MAKING THE 1001 POST ,keep them coming ,but i know you will slow down when you get home ,between hunting an fishn ,you will not be on here as much :wink::smile2:

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You've made well-worth posts Sarge! Congrats on reaching Paladin a top class rank :smile2::wink:

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats. Waitin on your safe arrival back in the states!! Semper=fi

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It sure has been fun. Especially since i have sleeping problems it keeps me from going crazy. I have fallen asleep in the chair many times while reading posts from yall. Can't wait to get home and sit in a tree for a few weeks. fill the freezer with deer meat and then hit the river for some big ol cats. Thanks again guys. Andrew

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Andrew congrats on reaching the milestone of 1000 post. Enjoy your input and glad that this site is home away from home. Keep your head down and stay safe. Keep the good post coming. Reps.