1000 post

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by kenlaw76, Dec 16, 2008.

1. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I finally got over 1000 posts. It is amazing how fast it happens when you are having fun.

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I finally just started exploring this site and reading some info and man there is a lot of stuff here unbelieveable amounts of stuff thats how I'm losing myself in it by the way good job on the 1000

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Ken on hitting the 1000 post mark! :big_smile: Thank you for the great pics and useful information you have contributed in those thousand posts! :cool2:

4. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Yeah Ken I hope sometime in the spring we can hook up and get some big boys I would at least like to go with an experienced flathead guy once or twice before going it alone:wink:

5. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Well see what's up in the spring. It is a hike for you to get down my way. Maybe we could meet half way sometime. I am warning you though i like to cover alot of ground in the Spring and pound the banks. You might need a weed whaker to get to some of them . :smile2: You saw the stuff I like to fish. I can tell you know that the spot I was fishing the night you met me with Lenny is going to have some. I even carved a few spots in the bank to fish that area. Just don't go and take anyone to that spot unless it is family or a good fishing buddy. I am sure that some people fish that area here and there, but I don't think it is for Flats. That could all change if the wrong person gets wind of it.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on the 1000 mark.Before you know it you'll be at the next level!!

7. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Congrats on your 1000+ post...

8. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    no prob I only fish with my father-in-law or Lenny now my other fishin buddy is too busy now so there ya have it I wouldn't wanna mess up a good spot like that either I'm gonna start carryin some lawn equipment in my vehicle too like my dad's old limb saw and lopping shears and my sickle and maybe a new machete just to chop through

9. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Congrats on hittin the 1000 mark. Keep the good info and pics coming, it helps us new guys.

10. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    a couple of the new spots that i hit at the end of the year i didn't even clear it, just so it doesn't look fished, and when i leave any spot i even pull my sticks and toss them aside, that way i can also tell if someone's been there after me:wink:
    and congrats at 1000

11. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    congrats on hitting the 1000 mark.