$1000.00 BONUS MONEY

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
  2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    sounds like a GREAT bonus steve! Thank you for the bonus, and your continued support of the BOC. Its much appreciated!:cool2:

3. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Awesome deal SteveO...This is one heck of a deal. I'm telling you people if are even thinking about fishing some Cabelas tournaments next year you ought to jump on this. One win would pay for itself at this pase..

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You rich mug, up that to 50G! :smile2:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I would sure like to wrap my hands around that bonus. Thanks for supporting the sport Steve. This will give someone a great opportunity:wink:

6. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Steve thats a nice deed you are doing for the tournament guys.

7. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is a huge bonus...I have never seen a $1000.00 bonus in a Catfish Tourney. Come on people, you had better be buying these awesome rod holders to make sure you get the opportunity. Even if you win or take second in a qualifier it will almost pay for your entry and some expenses.

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    need me some of that $$$

9. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    it is takeing off ,thanks for the bonus money !!!!! steve , time for the monster team to keep the money in the house :smile2:

10. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Thanks Steve for your support for the catfishing industry. This will give participants the incentive to fish more Cabela's tournaments and boost Monster Rod Holder sales.

11. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Now thats what I call an incentive from Monster rod holders.I already have ten mounted but still want more.Them things are like lays potato chips.Now I just need to get one of you tourney anglers out there to teach me how to start hanging into some of those big monster blues like yall was catching at this years classic.:big_smile:

12. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Way to go Steve, now lets start a tend with this. Who will be the next to step up and toss the money into the hat? Nothing like fishing with a great product and then getting extra cash for doing it.

13. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    randy! i hope youll be able to join us next season! i know this is the first year you werent able to fish the classic! it just wasnt the same without the team bundy flag! ARRR!

14. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    $1000.00 MONSTER MEGA BONUS
    Now theres an attention getter! Thanks for supporting the catting community! Proud to have as a sponsor. ​

15. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Steve, is the $200.00 for first and $100.00 for second, a one time deal. Or is it for each qualifying tournament an angler fishes and places. And is that only Cabelas tourneys, or partner tourneys included. Thought we might need a little clarification.

16. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    TO QUALIFY FOR THE MONSTER BONUS REWARD MONEY, YOU MUST BE FISHING FROM A BOAT THAT HAS AT LEAST SIX MONSTER ROD HOLDERS!

if you win a cabelas qualifier using at least six monster rod holders, your team will recieve 200.00 if your team places 2nd in a cabelas qualifier IN 2010 your team will get 100.00. how you want to spit it will be up to you and your partner!

so if johny goodfoot and his partner GOT QUALIFIED and win 1st place, they will receive $200.00 bonus reward money! and if johny's buddy, tim twotoes and his partner finishes 2nd in the same tournament they to will receive $100.00 bonus money! so its a possibilty that the monster will pay out $300.00 bonus reward money per qualifing event!
    this bonus reward money will be available for every cabelas qualifier!

THE $1000.00 MONSTER MEGA BONUS
    WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO THE QUALIFING WINNER OF THE 2010 CABELAS KING KAT WINNER!

to get qualified go to http://www.monsterrodholders.com/STORE-FRONT.html

MONSTER ROD HOLDERS IS THE OFFICIAL ROD HOLDER OF THE CABELAS KING KAT TOURNAMENT TRAIL!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  17. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    What an awsome deal Steve I can't wait till next year to get a shot at that bonus.

18. captainron

captainron New Member

State:
    Waterloo, Illinois
    Picking up my new SeaArk tomorrow...Looking for a deal on some rod holders!!!

19. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome aboard BOC Ron.