100 lb fish scale?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Shad Man, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I was wanting to buy a bigger scale than the 50 lb one I have. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have heard that the coffee scale was a good one but the guy doesn't make them anymore.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have a Rapalla Magnum Lock and Weight that goes up to 200 #'s. It's really too big for me. Would you be interested? You can do a google search to see what they look like.

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    catfish connection has a nice 100 lbs D-scale for sale for 89.00$ I THINK IT IS

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    go get one of those big game scales....they are orange justin. talk to white river big cats. he has one.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yes, this is the Berkley Tec 100. I have one and they have some nice features.I would recommend it.

6. cat'n around

cat'n around Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    ill 2nd that with mickey. i have them and love them

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Yes sir,That's it,Front and back readings,nice handle to ,comes with a nice case as well. listen to me, i sound like a salesmen or some thing :smile2::smile2:

8. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
  9. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
  10. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Didnt know cant return now so will see how it goes.

11. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    I bought one. Had it for a few months now. The power button sticks out. I keep it in the box so that doesn't happen. I can't really justify $100 for a scale I won't use much.

12. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WOW I didnt know you could type.lol Good to see you post something. Wanna go back to madison tomarrow? NO #$@%^&* way.

13. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No Shane. I think it will be a while before I'll want to go back.

Justin. Watch out for those scales that read in kg also. They tend to mess with your head sometimes. :big_smile::big_smile::roll_eyes: Steve

14. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I too recently purchased a new set of Berkley Tec 100 scales. I really like them. However with shipping and handling...I gave $100 for them. I later found out that if you shop around....you can find them more reasonably priced. Good scales though.:wink:

15. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Well it sounds like the Berkley Tec 100 is the way to go. What kind do you have Steve? Thats the one that said your fish weighted 30 pounds right?

16. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    it was 36.6-----------KG He realized the next day a dumb arse ME had switched it to KG. By the way those are the Coffee scales.

17. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Can you get them anymore?

18. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have had that 18.99 scale for a while now and have had no problems with it. I like the Berkley scale but $100 dollars is a little steep. The scale I bought off of e-bay has a 10 year warranty if you look at the paper work. Plus every thing I have weighed with it has been on the money with my 50lb berkley scale.

19. Earl1

Earl1 New Member

State:
    wooodbridg
    got the tec 100 love the big numbers front and rear love the case and big hook to hold fish in net or on grips got it on ebay for $79 buck shipped:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

20. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Mine is the Coffey 220# scales. They work great as long as your not too tired to catch the fact they are set for kg. Shame they quit making them. Steve