10 post

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DTSB, Feb 7, 2008.

1. DTSB

DTSB New Member

State:
    Texas
    i read somewhere i had to have 10 post to access certain areas, but i don't remember where i read that now that i have 12 posts.

2. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yeah ten posts to view pics and attachments on threads. And welcome to the BOC.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David you will now start seeing all that you have been reading about. Enjoy the pics.

4. stikshooter

stikshooter New Member

State:
    Floresville tx
    I am still working on mine as well.

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    now u can see the picts lol :wink:

6. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Yeah,I read that,too.I joined quite a while back,but was worried about sounding stupid if I posted.I think I'm over it,though.This is my 10th post! It took a while,but now let's see what we've been missing.

7. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    A good way to get your post count up is to welcome new members and congratulate members on milestones. That way you can get to see the pics and make others feel welcome and a word of kindness to those that reach milestones never hurt anything.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    David, Eric and Michael, Welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, Best catfishing site on the net! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there. Now that you all have your 10 posts you can see all the pics you've been missing. If your not sure how to put up an avitar send a pm to one of the mods and they can help you out.

9. dbarbosa

dbarbosa New Member

State:
    Mansfield, Texas
    I am in the same boat, just trying to get me ten post's in.

Darwin

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sometimes it takes post like that to get to 10 quickly. Now you will be able to see all the good photos that people post and you will be able to seek their secrets through private messages.............thats what I do anyway!:wink:

11. DTSB

DTSB New Member

State:
    Texas
    what's an avitar, and I take it that a pm is a personal message, like I"ve aid in the past that I'm just starting to understand computer lingo

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi David! See where that BOC hat is beside your username and info at the top of the posts you make? Well, that's the spot where your avatar goes. It needs to be a recognizable image of your face (that doesn't mean a fish, or child, etc. can't be in the picture WITH you, if you like). Yes, PM stands for personal message. Now that you have enough posts (10) you are able to send them to fellow BOC members.

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    David, Eric and Michael,and Darwin welcome to the BOC from the Hoosier State.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC!!!

15. POORBOYSFISHIN

POORBOYSFISHIN New Member

State:
    Bluff Dale,TEXAS
    I guess it will be awhile before I get to see everything. I'm new on here, & just starting. Thanks for the info. everyone. Have a good 1.

16. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    you all keep postin,youll open up a new world,its a kool place the best of everything is here on this site..be prepared to learn,cause im still learnin...

17. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Welcome to the BOC from Indiana.