10 inches of snow!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by YeeHaw, Mar 21, 2006.

1. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Here in Quincy IL. we just got about 10 inches of snow last night and this morning. We have only had a few inches this whole year, and that just melted right away. We have had spring time temps almost this whole winter, and now we just get a whole load of snow. Everybody needed a break from school. but we've been plowing snow and laying with the four wheelers all day. It's weired because we've never gotten this much snow at the end of march like this. It just makes me think what will be in store for the summer time.

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    We only got about 4in. but about 2 in of ice also. Yeah same thoughts snow like this in summer, hate to see this summer. :)

3. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Holy cow man thats alot of snow, they said 3 to 5 inches last night for us , but not even a dusting this morning ...have fun in it !

4. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They were talking 3-5 inches for us last night.It started snowing about 8:00 last night but quit after about 20 min. I guess most of it went on over and dumped out on you YeeHaw.I noticed the lack of snow didn't stop my wife from driving my 4x4 Explorer to work this morning, just the threat of snow gave her all the excuse she needed I guess LOL!!!She looks for any excuse she can find to drive it and leave me the car.

5. mazdabob

mazdabob New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha)
    We ended up with around 12" in my area. There are some areas just to the west of here that got 20"+. We really needed it though.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    here in the smack dab center of ill we got only a few inches. they were calling for blizzard conditions and 11" of snow. seems it went around us.

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Just a dusting up here.

Ray

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I live abouy 45 miles north of you in Keokuk, Iowa. We got about 3-4 inches.
    Looks as if it's going pretty fast. I'd be surprized if it lasts until the weekend.

9. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well i like snow in the winter, but not now so im glad we only got a little sleet here in wv.