10-28 Tanners Creek

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by typer181, Nov 2, 2009.

1. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    Steve and Shane were kind enough to take my friend and I out on the Ohio last Wednesday. It was my buddies first time fishing the Ohio.

Steve landed a 25lb blue after we were on the water only 15 minutes. Right after that, my bro Trey caught his first blue and official PB at 8lbs- got to start somewhere!

Landed 7 fish total after being on the water for 8 hours, Steve's 25lber the largest by far. 3 blues and 4 channels, no flatties.

3 blues caught on moon eye, a fish I didn't know existed until last Wednesday.

I unfortunately got skunked myself, couldn't even catch a skipjack. But you all know what they say about a bad day of fishing!

I want to again thank Steve for taking us out in his boat, and Shane for showing me some new techniques!

Hope you guys did well at Kentucky Lake!

Attached Files:

2. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Enjoyed fishing with you again Eric. Hopefully next time we'll have a little better luck.
    Steve

3. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Great report and it sounded like it was a record breaking day!!:wink:

4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Eric I'm glad you got to come down it was a good time. Next time we wont have to spend forever trying to get bait, we got it. My trolling motor is on. Have to watch it when your on the deck and accidently hit it wide open. I about fell out at Kentucky lake, luckily my wrist and a rod holder save me from going in. Hope we get to go again soon.

5. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Sounds like you guys had a great time! Congrats on your catch! I got get one of those big blues that you're holding Shane!