10-22 Pistol?

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by One Legged Josh, Jan 28, 2009.

1. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Has anyone picked up a Ruger Stryker yet? I think that is what it is called. It is a large framed pistol (Kinda like a Contender)with a 10-22 action. .22 cal.
    The 10-22 has to be one if not the most popular rimfire rifles ever. I am dying to get my hands on this little plinker pistol and burn a couple thousand rounds.
    It comes with a bipod and a scope from the factory and a laminate stock.:cool2: Any info on price and performance would be appreciated....olj

2. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
  3. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I like the looks of that....thought about spending some money and tricking out my 10/22 but just might get this instead. Thanks for the info.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sweet looking lil piece!

5. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    Glad to see the price dropped form the projected price a little. When they first had a write up on them you could buy the rifle, bi pod, pistol stock and barrel cheaper than buying the complete unit.

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Extremely cool! Thanks for posting about this! I had never heard of it. A friend of mine converted his 10/22 with a bullpup kit...and it is JUNK! Useless. This is sweet! :cool2:

7. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    Even better guys: I called a local retailer and he said $260 retail is what they are going for at his shop! Not the MSRP of over $350. He is having trouble keeping them on the shelves.
    I was wrong though it comes with the bipod and scope-rail but without the scope.
    When I get one it will get a nice red-dot and it will be ready to go for $300.

8. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    my buddys dad just bought one. perty sweet looking guns.

9. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    oh ive got to have one of those,how much are those going for?

10. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    I went to 3 different stores today and they cant keep them on the shelves. The price went from $260-$309 the one that was $309 had a red-dot mounted on it already.:wink:
    It looks like Im going to have to order one from the local gun shop and wait till it comes in.......olj

11. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    did you try dunhams or dicks sporting goods?:big_smile::cool2:

12. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    thats not to bad.

13. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah Dunhams does not sell pistols, and Neither does Dicks (longuns only). I went to B&T's in Lorain and to Gander in Sheffield, then I called Fin Feather down in by you in Ashland.
    I'm going to order it from Gander they guarantee their prices.

14. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    There is video of a guy on you tube that switched one over to full auto. What a moron! All they need is antoher excuse to knock down your door and take all of your stuff.

15. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    That man is a Federally licensed firearm dealer. Go to their website gunrunnersUSA.com...or something like that. They are licensed to sell full-on machine guns...to cops and such. They have a bunch of videos on youtube.

16. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I wonder why this thread isn't displaying the 16th post. It's lost in the abyss, lol.

Ahhhh. Nevermind. It came up finally.

17. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    I figured it was just someone who didnt care what people saw or didnt see. Even if you have "the stamp" for full auto on your ffl I didnt think it was legal to "retro-Fit" a firearm to make it full auto.
    But I have been wrong many times before.:wink:

18. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    sweet looking lil piece!

19. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I ended up picking this gun up last weekend. I already put 500 rounds through it....very fun gun. Gun also comes with it's own case.