10/02/09 Shutes branch again with pictures :)

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Greasy Ham, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I fished until 9 pm last night. The wind that we had yesterday went away all together at sundown. Here are some pictures of the fish I caught.

Attached Files:

2. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A couple more pictures including the nasty drum. I think I broke his jaw getting the hook out. :eek:oooh: The bass was caught as I reeled in on a bait check. I was fishing with shad.

Attached Files:

3. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Oh yeah. One more thing. I switched back to regular hooks again. Y'all can keep your circles. Next one of y'all I fish with gets a bunch of free circle hooks. :tounge_out:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff thanks for sharing the pics of your fishing trip. Enjoyed. WTG.

5. festus

festus New Member

Good work Greasy. I've caught 3 or 4 bass this year reeling in for a bait check, both on nightcrawlers and triangular strips of cut bluegill. If I'd been intentionally fishing for bass, I probably wouldn't have caught them. :roll_eyes:

6. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    WTG Jeff..I've been sticking to my end of Old Hick over here by Lebanon but haven't really done any serious fishing in a couple weeks..Once I get the boat running good we'll make a trip if you'd like..I'm gonna take it out tomorrow and test run again and do some fine tuning..

7. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Thanks for the report there Greasy..If my work schedule was better I would say lets go fishing tonight so I can get them circle hooks from you...lol...What is it about them you aint liking..Heck thinking about trying them on my crappie rigs this winter and see how they work..But think my work schedule is tied up till the middle of the month.

8. Jedicazador

Jedicazador New Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for the pics and story wish I was catching them like you are.