10/0 Trebles... Where to get?

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by Believer, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I need a good source for cheap treble hooks. I have bought them from Catfish Connection in the past, but they just shot themselves in the foot with me so I need a new supplier. Any ideas?
    If you're interested in what happened, see my post here:
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42750

Eric

2. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I order from them too. What did they do to turn you off, I don't want to get burned if I can help it.

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I Wish :smile2: I could help you but can,t think of any place off hand:smile2:

4. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Click on the link in my post, it will take you to the explanation. It's too long to type again. :big_smile:

5. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Look up Rodger's Lure in Liberty, Mo and they might have what ya want.I know the place has a ton of fishing hooks on hand.Give them a call.

6. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    go to www.castawaylakes.com and click on hooks and when you get to hooks click on Hi Tech hooks. They have the 10/0 treble hooks and the price is $19.99 for 36.

7. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Thanks! I tried to rep you, but I have to spread the love around. :big_smile:
    I ordered some hooks from them!

Eric

8. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Glad you found them. Another good place for hooks and miscellaneous fishing items is www.jannsnetcraft.com

I have used them for many years. Good products at a low price and excellent service! I use the Mustad #4 and #6 trebles (3X strong and tinned for even salt water use) when I use stink bait for the smaller cats..

9. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Barlow's tackle also has them in bulk. I think they're out of Texas. They have a website and have LOOOOOOOOOOTS of stuff!