10/0 kahle hooks Catfish Connection

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by shelbygt1979, Sep 13, 2006.

1. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Shelby

We are still waiting for the 10/0 hooks to arrive from Eagle Claw. Sorry
    for the delay. They told us that they would ship yesterday or today.

Thanks
    Catfish Connection

This came today from catfish Connection Just thought someone might want to know I ordered on the 5th and emailed them on monday to ask if there were any problems with my order and they responded today.

2. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Thanks for the heads up .

3. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I have to tell you all about catfish connection. I bought an Eagle Cat Claw M/H pole for my dad. He loves it, and I do to. So, I went back the the anglers store I bought it at to get me a couple, and they were sold out of them. So, I went to bass pro shops, and the two guys there trying to help me said they (Eagle) had never made such a thing. I didnt argue with them and thanked them for their time. Then one of them tries to sell me a fishing pole, that I didnt want. I again thanked him for his time and tried to leave. But he kept following me insisting that I look at more of their rods. I practically had to run out of the store to get away from that salesman.
    So then I went online and found catfish connection. I was able to buy 2 for less than $47.00 and ordered them on tuesday. They arrived last night (friday) via UPS, and it felt like Christmas morning! The customer service people were very freindly, helped me out with my tracking number so I could see when to expect them. I will definitley do more business with them again.

Kenny

4. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Still not in I really have had no problems with them it's just bothering me with there lack of customer service.

5. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I started checking out Catfish connection when I joined the BOC. But, when they dropped their sponsorship, I found other places to get my tackle. I got 10/0 kahle hooks from Bass Pro in just a few days.

6. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I know but 50 for 13.95 is to cheap. Also it is eagle claw that is taking to long they keep telling them they are shipping them when in turn they don't. Bass pro is more for bass fishermen Imo Waiting for the one to open here in Olathe in feb. Then maybe I will give them a better shot.

7. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    After adding the shipping charges to a box of 10/0 kahle hooks the price comes to $20.40 from c.c., I buy them from a local tackle shop for around $18.00. You may want to check your local shops, alot of them will order stuff if they don't already carry the item.

8. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Thanks Griz I should of bought some.. from I think it was Kd's At the national. I have been looking around everywhere. I sure was nice to meet you in person at the national. Thanks again and leave some flats in Energy for someone else Lol

9. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Shelby, If your hurting for hooks I can spot you a pack until yours come in. I just ran across a couple of unopenned boxes of the 10/0 that I had misplaced a few months back.

My tackle supply preference
    1. Local tackle shop
    2. Catfish Connection
    3. Basspro, Cabelas, etc.

I wish CC were still a sponsor, but at least they were in the past. I see no reason to reward the other guys, who have never been a sponsor. That said, I'll go with whoever has the best price and availabilty. Shipping and sales tax fit into the price equation. One good thing I'll say about Basspro is that their shipping is pretty reasonable on small orders when compared to their competition.

10. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    I have order alot of stuff from them and allways got it in the mail in 3to 4 working days.

11. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Same here. I just recieved four complete catfish setup.

12. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    My problem is not with catfish connection I have ordered a lot from them and all A ok. My problem is with eagle claw saying one thing and doing another.

I do have a problem with c.c's customer service. Have you guy's ever ordered anything that was'nt in stock?? If so how was your customer service??

13. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I always order over the phone and they tell me when something is not in stock.
    Steve

14. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Yes; I have orderd some 7/0 hooks that was not in stock. They called my cell phone and asked me if I wanted to go to a smaller size that they had in stock, I said yes.......Easy fix.

15. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Well, john From C.C. Just informed me that the 10/0 king kahle hook could be on back order until the end of the year. Just incase anyone wanted to know.

16. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Thanks For The Post Shelby,that's The Same Thing They Told Me Yesterday,i Had An Order In That I Was Waiting For So I Contacted Them And They Said It Was Due To Eagle Claw 10/0 Khale Hooks. So I Ask Them Just To Ship The Rest Of My Order.

17. socex

socex New Member

State:
    Industry, Pennsylvania
    Same thing here, I ordered 10/0 Eagle Claws on Saturday (on-line). C.C.'s customer service called me Monday to say they were backordered so they asked if I would like something else? So I told the lady to change the order to 9/0 and they were in my mailbox today. C.C. was very good compared to some of the other nightmare orders I've done with other companies.

18. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Are you sure they arn't the 8/0's because she told me around 12:00 noon Cst that they were out of them as well.

I would of took them instead

thanks for the info

19. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Well I looks Like C.C. Got the hooks in Because They have charged me for tw boxes and the money came out today.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

C.C. 10/0 King Kahle Hooks Are In Stock

20. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I called cc and they said it might be awhile before they get some in