1 year later Teayswrestler breaks other foot....:(

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by teaysvalleyguy, Oct 10, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, here we go again.

A year ago I posted this thread asking for prayer for little brother because he broke his foot. It was a Jones fracture.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2201

Well, last night he came on on crutches again but he thought he just sprained it again. He has real weak ankles and kinda felt like it did before. Well, he got up this morning and knew something was wrong.

He just went to Dr. and the opposite foot is broke this year, it is a Jones Fracture again. He is a senior and this will end his football season. It will also cut into wrestling season until January probably.

I feel real bad for the kid, he is real hurt and wonders why him??

He is heading to the orthopedic surgeon as I am typing this. Please pray that it heals quick so he wont miss all of wrestling season.

Thanks

2. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey Matt thoughts and prayers coming to ya from my side of town.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Aww, poor kid! Did this happen at football practice, Teas?

He's in my prayers. One thing's for sure... if God allows something to slow us down, He'll use that time to show us some great and wonderful things if our eyes are open :smile2: . The best to you and your family!

Carolyn

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Shaina:0010: & I are sending our prayers from California. :cross:

Take Care Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I will keep him in my prayers. I missed my first year of college wrestling last year with a shoulder seperation and tendon/ligament tears, and I was lucky enough to get a red shirt. i could not imagine missing most of my senior year, I hope all goes well for him.

6. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    He will show us wonderful things, in my first full year out of wrestling I was allowed to step up and give 100% commitment to the middle school team that was going to be cancelled due to a coach pursuing a better oppurtunity for himself. I took over the team and 20 young boys by myself and it was an experience that I will never forget. I continue to help the team still, and hope to head coach, except I have some out of state tournaments for college, but I plan to be there.

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Man Brother Tea!!!! So sorry to hear this again:sad2: As before, you can count on me for prayer support. Send your brother a hug for me. Keep us posted brother.

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yes, he hurt his foot at football practice yesterday.

9. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    When it rains, it pours............ Man, I am really sorry to hear about your bro. I, too, had an injury which ended my senior season early. Tell him to hang in there!!!

10. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    TVG, I'll say a prayer for your bro. That is very unfortunate for him. What exactly is a "Jones" fracture and what part of the foot does it affect?

11. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    Prayers and Gods will be done!

My knee problems started in high school and I never finished my HS playing carear. Now as an middle aged old fart I'm getting cut on to fix it. Being broke as a kid will most likely return to him later in life! Hope all turns out well!!!!

12. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thoughts and prayers are being sent. Keep us updated.

13. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sorry to hear that about your brother Tea.Prayers sent from Missouri.

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Matt, so sorry to hear about Andy's foot. I know that this situation is such a bummer for him to have to deal with. Tell him that we are all behind him 100% and are sending positive thoughts and prayers his way. If cheering up is in order, he need look no further than the BOC and some of the antics of us crazies around here! After all, laughter is the best medicine, and a few words of encouragement never hurt either. Hang in there, Andy! Better days (and in fact your whole life) are ahead. Keep your chin up and keep reaching for the stars! They might not be shining on the football field anymore, but they're all around you; just reach out and grab some, buddy.:smile2:

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Prayers for a quick recovery, sent from TN

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks everyone, just got in from work, what a night.

He is going to surgeon tomorrow, I guess he was booked up today. I'll keep yall posted. Thanks

17. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Prayers from Nebraska.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and prayers from ky.

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Foot is in a cast for 6 weeks. Hopefully all will heal quick and well. Thanks for the prayers.

20. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Matt,

I am sorry to hear about your brothers unfortunate accident. I have lil brothers and I am very partial to both. I do pray for a speedy recovery. With this said, I also pray even more that this wont be an ongoing problem that will hinder him later in life. I know that sports is a prioriy now but later when hes older having two ankles that work effectively will pay off dearly as an adult. I hope he'll heal up very well. Keep us posted hun!