1 week to go!!!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by PrittyKitty, Feb 10, 2008.

1. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It's true! At this time next Sunday we will know who the winner of the Daytona 500 is and hopefully have a great start to the racing season!!!!!

I have one thing to say GO JEFF GORDON!!!!

Congrats to those Jimmie Johnson fans on his winning of the Pole Position!!!

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Can't wait! Rootin for Jr, but sedimental favorite will be Mark Martin, would like to see him win.

4. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i have to give some props to jr now that is racing w/ hendricks.... still not a huge fan but will definitly track his progress this year!

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Go 24, GO GORDON!

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    well the old JR would not have won if the old 24 would not have been sand baging

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Bill, that's not sand bagging. They call it "SDA" (Superior Driving Ability). The guys from Hendrick have it, and the guys from Gibbs don't.

8. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Sandbagging is superior driving ability?Interesting.So i guess Jeffs job this year is to block for jimmie?Seems like a step down to me.:confused2:

9. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not a chance! Jeff isn't going to be blocking for Jimmie this year. It's more like blocking Jimmie so Jeff can come out on top!!!!

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well,it's for sure that JJ is not going to block for Jeff. With a teammate like him you're on your own. I'm hoping that Jeff and little E work with each other this year. In case you can't tell,I have no love for Jimmy Johnson!!

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    They all have the job of protecting their teammates. No need to push Tony to a win if he's that good right? He can do it all on his own lol. A less experienced driver would have pushed him to the front thinking he may have a chance to beat Tony, but Jeff knew better and held his ground. That's SDA, lol.

12. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Lets go Smoke this is your year!!!

13. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    first BOO jeff gordon and Jr. for leavin his old mans team. im rootin for mark martin

14. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    You got that right buddy with JJ its everyman for himself.

15. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    everyone wants to throw out the boos there so i am going to to throw out boo tony stewart! he's already on probation for the six races this season. guess ya all see where i am going with that. he has a horriable attitude!

16. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    Hey im a big tony fan but sometimes his temper does get him in trouble.I can admit to that and i think all his fans could.