1 Jan 08 TNR

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Jazper, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Well, I know I don't just speak for myself but, Its a great year already. New rod and reel, first real time out, and landed a nice little blue cat. I am very pleased with the way this year has started and can only hope the rest continues this way.

Thanks David for the great food. Thank you to everyone else that has made Tuesday nites great fun for me.:big_smile::crazy::tounge_out::smile2:

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Tuesday night redtails strike again. What a way to start the new year out. Like Jazper said, new rods and reels, & bluecats on the stringer. It just doesn't get any better than this. As the sun began to set, the temperature began to plummet. With the low dipping down to near 12 degrees. With the winds swirling from the west to Northwest at 10 to 15, it made for a very Chilly night. After Griz and Jazper had secured us plenty of good skipjacks, A long night of fishing began. The bite continued into the night. With a line stripping, drag peeling run at around 11:00 pm. Yes, the fires were lit. The heaters were blazing and we were fishing. I can't wait til next Tuesday night. C-Yall there.:byebye:

3. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Well, did you get the one at 11pm? Do tell, or was david just pulling your line. lol

4. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    Well the run that we had was Griz's pole. He ended up setting the hook but the fish got him hung up and he broke off. It was still enough excitment the get the blood flowing and a cold night! It was a good start to the new year!!!!!