1-20-10 james river

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcattracker, Jan 23, 2010.

1. bigcattracker

bigcattracker Member

State:
    virginia
    at it again but not as good as last week. bait wasnt too bad a little bit harder than last week. we caught a few small ones here and there. only nice ones we caught were back to back on a slack tide the first one was a 54 pounder 45" long before i could get that one weighed up another pole slammed down that one was a 36 pounder 41 " long. and that was about all the excitment we had. saw a few ather boats early in the morning dont know if it was anybody on this website. we were in a red bass tracker.i know one of the boats i saw caught one because i heard a woo hoo or something like that.

2. jwfish

jwfish Member

State:
    columbus ohio
    Thanks for the report nothing better than getting two poles go down at once with 40 plus fish on the line.

3. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Congratulations:good:

Which ramp did you launch from. A lot of nice folks fish the James. You are invited to come to the April Luncheon at Osborne Landing for the Old Dominion Catfish Club. Good bunch of guys and a blast to talk to. We do the lunch thing twice a year and you can't help but pick up new ways to do what we do better and learn a new hole or two or three.

4. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thanks for sharing

5. bigcattracker

bigcattracker Member

State:
    virginia

deep bottom