1/2 off King Kat Rods!

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Patmansc, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Cabela's is selling the King Kat Pro Casting Rod for $22.49 (reg. $44.99) on the internet. Now's the chance to save a little $$.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks for the info Bro. I'm lookin into gettin' one of those and the saving would be nice.........

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    sorry to burst your bubble but they have been selling them for 19.99 for about a year now. the price just went up 2.50 sorry,still worth it though. I probally will be waiting for the whupping stick salts to go on sale. If there like the king kats they would be a geat $20 rod but a poor $45 rod.

4. Biker RN

Biker RN New Member

State:
    southern middle TN
    Yep, they were $19.99 for months, bought 2 for myself for Christmas. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I like them. I wouldn't pay full price but for 20-25 bucks they are dang nice rods.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I Have one of those rods, I dont see how they ever got 45 bucks out of them..I have seen 15 dollar rods that were better, they have the cheapest guides I have ever saw..I would use mine on small fish nothing else.. Shakespere sells a rod they call the sturdy stik, catfish connection sells the for $17, they are 10 times better than the king kat rod, IMO.

6. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Not worth it at all. I'm with Falhunter, go with the Shakespere sturdy stik for the money. I prefer the Quantum big cats myself.

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    WoW! Didn't know that. Guess I got some egg on my face :crying: