1-14-09 Icey pics

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catcrazed, Jan 14, 2010.

1. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Took a feller out today to show him the boat I had for sale and man was it icey! No problem though, soon as He said he would take the boat off my hands, we broke through it at about 40mph.:laugh1: Had about a 15lb blue off right at the boat. atleast I got to see him though. Enjoy the pics!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  2. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    few more.

Attached Files:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did you meet up with the Northwestern and do any Alaskan crab fishing after? LOL.. rollo

4. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hell, with this little warm up, I would love to get out and fish for some blues. I may make a trip down to the serpentine wall and see if there is anything hiding out behind the ice breakers.

5. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sure hope that the ice goes away, I hate fighting that stuff offf the lines.

6. turnerchop5

turnerchop5 Member

State:
    ky
    Are you above the damn. Near Maysville?

7. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    with this warmup its gonna get worse though!! All the creeks start to thaw out and here come the big chunks of ice. it'll be a little while before the river is ice free.

8. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maybe I will just hit the warm water discharge there below the last dam on the GMR. I fished a a little in the GMR this week with no luck. The melting ice should bring water levels up a little which could be a good thing in the smaller rivers.