09 Redbirds it is ABOUT TIME! LOL

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by fishnfwl, Apr 15, 2009.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    So, what y'all think for 09? Other than the FACT they SHOULD GET RID OF CARPO' sorry, I think he is DONE! Got the Big Money and hasn't been "healthy" since, funny how that works eh?:wink:

2. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    as long as they all stay healthy i think they got a good shot this year, right now there just kicking ass and taking names:wink: dont know about him until he comes back and see how long it will take for him to go back on the dl, he does bring the vetren state of mind to the younger guys tho

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yes they are playing good ball, but man, he has been here and gone AGAIN already this year, I just don't see him playing ball anymore..... NO one is ever gonna buy his contract, not when he is played a hand full of innings in what 3-4 years now? LOL..... Understand the veteranship, but heck most of them fellas have never seen him or know anymore than he is again on the DL....... anyway, they stay on this track and you bet there is gonna be October ball again.... Now for them JULY tickets.....;) Keep or sell? LOL

4. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    i totally agree with ya, he is suppose to be back late may and he gets revaluated the 4th, your right nobody is goin to buy his contract so we might as well use him up for all he's got. The rest of the bullpen stepped up big time so far, got a little scared today when albert was grabbin his arm but i guess he's ok and everybody seems to be seeing the ball good and i think molina is going to break out and have prob his best year yet, you cant lead of 1st base with him. I was disapointed that they didnt go after any big name free agents this year but i guess it was a good thing, feel sorry for the yanks gettin cc, waste of money:smile2:

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    hes gettin better. and albert is on fire of course. still a tight race in the central but after these 2 series, we could come out a little farther ahead