09-10 DETROIT REDWINGS: the march to the cup

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by rasmotherman, Jul 22, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    here she is. the greatest thread in all of the internet and its sole purpose is to honor the greatest team in professional hockey. rah rah boys lets go get em

2. Hahahaha, look at you starting the Wings thread! Wait'll the Pen's boys see this, Hahahaha!

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    hello, hello, hello. hey there's an echo in here. :wink:

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    although he jumped ship on this team too everyone should enjoy a good hossa bashing

Attached Files:

5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    that pic has to be great for yall. he is a weiner

6. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    this year the smack talk is going to ramped up big time due to the fact that we arent going to be near as good as we were last. hopefully some of these young guys work out for us.

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    right wings fans??? wings fans?? anybody? wow it is going to a long summer in here.

this i swear on this day: i will do my best to do my duty, to god and the redwings. to carry this thread into the season, through the playoffs and into the glory that lord stanley holds. i will serve the millions of wings fans that have yet to be taught the way of the BOC, untill they come into the light. AMEN

8. Hahahahah!!:smile2: It took me two seasons just to get one extra fan in my thread dude:eek:oooh:!

I guess a lot of Flyer's fans don't catfish:sad2:, because I know they are out there:wink:!

9. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    sadly that other fan was blacky.:wink:

10. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

Youll problably only carry this thread to the end of the regular season:big_smile: No playoffs for you this year LOL

11. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    :smile2::smile2:The funniest thing ive seen on here in months:smile2::smile2:

12. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    you can kiss my...shoot this isnt the HI forum. i meant to say you are incorrect sir:wink:

13. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Theyre too humiliated:smile2::roll_eyes::wink:

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :big_smile:This is great! We got A Pens, Flyers and Wings thread started already for the new season and it's still July! :cool2: I'm thrilled to finally see some hockey fans here at the B.O.C.! :big_smile: Let's Go Pens!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

15. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    DETROIT -- Red Wings executive vice president and general manager Ken Holland today announced the team has re-signed forwards Evan McGrath and Ryan Oulahen to one-year contracts.

In keeping with club policy, additional terms of the contracts were not disclosed.

McGrath, 23, was Detroit’s fourth round pick (128th overall) in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. He spent the last three seasons with the Wings' American Hockey League affiliate in Grand Rapids, posting a career-high 47 points in 68 games in the 2008-09 season.

Oulahen, 24, completed his fourth season with Grand Rapids, and recorded a career-high 31 points in 73 games. He was drafted by the Red Wings in the fifth round (164th overall) in 2003.

16. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    2009 Preseason ScheduleSeptember 2009

Wed, Sept 16 @HOME
    Philadelphia

Red Wings
    7:30 PM

Fri, Sept 18 @HOME
    NY Rangers

Red Wings

Wed, Sept 19 @HOME
    Buffalo
    Red Wings
    7:00 PM

Mon, Sept 21 @ NY
    Red Wings

NY Rangers
    7:00 PM​

Tue, Sept 22 @PHILLY
    Red Wings

Philadelphia

Fri, Sept 25 @ HOME
    Toronto

Red Wings

Sat, Sept 26 @ TORONTO
    Red Wings

Toronto

Sun, Sept 27 @ HOME *EASY WIN
    Pittsburgh

Red Wings
    5:00 PM

Wed, Sept 30 @ BK
    Red Wings

Farjestads BK
    TBA​

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  17. So in the preseason, the Flyers get to kick your tail twice:roll_eyes:, and the Pen's once:big_smile:.

Of course the Pen's had the ultimate wings whoopin a few months ago.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  18. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    its gonna be a bloodbath

19. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    DETROIT -- The Red Wings today announced their 2009-10 schedule. The Wings open the regular-season in Stockholm, Sweden with a “home-and-home” series vs. the St. Louis Blues on Oct. 2 and 3.

The home schedule at Joe Louis Arena begins with a pair of exciting contests against last season’s Western Conference finalists Chicago Blackhawks and last season’s Hart Trophy winner Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals.

WINGS CORNER

Following last season’s exciting Winter Classic at Wrigley Field on New Year's Day, Detroit returns to its traditional New Year’s Eve home game when they host the Colorado Avalanche at Joe Louis Arena.

Other highlights include a two-game rematch of the Stanley Cup finals vs. Pittsburgh (Jan. 31 at Mellon Arena and Mar. 22 at JLA) and a total of 15 Friday and Saturday home games. (Detriot is expected to stomp them.)

The Wings will play nine preseason games, including one that will take them more than 3,900 miles from home against the defending Swedish Elite League champion Farjestads BK in Karlstad, Sweden.

The Wings' preseason finale in Sweden on Sept. 30 is part of the team's two-game NHL regular-season opener against the St. Louis Blues. The regular-season games will be played Oct. 2-3 at Globe Arena in Stockholm.

Detroit's other eight preseason games are against five Eastern Conference teams. The Wings will play home-and-away against Philadelphia, Toronto and the New York Rangers. They will also face off against Buffalo (Sept. 19) and Pittsburgh (pens at the joe!) (Sept. 27) at JLA.

Detroit opens the preseason against the Flyers on Sept. 16 at Joe Louis Arena. Once again, Detriot is expected to mail their rears to them after another disgracefull display from the Flyers bench.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  20. Hahahah!!!!!!!!:smile2: God I can't wait for the Flyers to smack you guys around!:roll_eyes:

BRING IT ON:angry:!

AND GET YA POPCORN READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink::tounge_out: