09/09/07

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by samh, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    He's a Dandy Sam. I would be very tempted to put him on the wall, but he looks like a young deer, might be a real dandy if he survived the season. Nice pics. I have my camera out, but not getting many hits on it. Seen a few small bucks an noticed the Velvet was off. We have a fawn buck given to me by my son, he is in with the goats and seems to be doing just fine. He was sprayed while spraying hay fields and my son figured it might kill him, so he took him cleaned him up and brought him to us, we have room for him. I noticed several doe and buck hangin around the goat field, so maybe the little guy will intergrate in with them when he is old enough to jump the fence.

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is a really nice deer, you have a great place.

3. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    great pictures as usual,between you and hunting videos im ready to go!

4. Catter

Catter New Member

State:
    Osceola, Arkansas
    Always loved your pics Sam, but I just noticed where your at. We have a lease just south of you between 34 and 437. Maybe we can have coffee with ya somewhere next time we are down there. Supposed to go again muzzleloader season but i'll be bow hunting while my bro-in-law takes his smoke pole.

Great pics again,

Joe

edit: nerver mind Sam, wrong Damascus. Coffee would have been great. Keep the pics going.

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I'll second that!! Great pictures, Sam. He's a real "good un"!:wink:

6. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Nice buck Sam. I'm like Mac, he would be tempting to me too. As a matter of fact, temptation would probably get the best of me with that one.:wink: