06 David Ragan

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Oct 25, 2006.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ole hit everything but the pace car, David Ragan wont be allowed to race this week at the fastest track in NASCAR. It seems he hasent been checked out on the fast tracks.I think Roush has pushed him a wee bit too hard.last weekkennd he took out car 21 annd 88 both running on the leadlap whan he was two lapps behind.Perhaps Roush should revisit putting a 20 year nobody in the 5 car next year.smokewhat do the rest of y'all think

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I was thinking that they should have pulled him from the race Sunday. You're right he hit pert near everything.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    There is only so much young talent out there that will make the cut to Nextel Cup and its looking that they all have already been taken. Although Ward Burton only finished 26th last week, he did stay on the lead lap after being a lap down, ( not bad for 2 years off ). He needs to be in the field of 43 cars next year.

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    It pains me to see Rousch turn the keys over to anyone with no experience to the #6 car that Mark drove for soooooo long!

He should have given Mark his 21 races and had Regan run the rest!

The team Mark is going to will be very good in years to come! Gann(sp) has the money and will like Hendrick have a winning program.