01 Mudslinger update

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by 01 Mudslinger, Feb 5, 2007.

1. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    hey just wanted you guys to know that i am no longer in the Fayetteville area, I have completed my 4 yr term in the army and am now back home in Virginia. So no more Cape Fear for me, well im sure ill come down on a few trips here and there. Thanks again for all the help you guys gave me at the beginning of last year gettin me set up on some good places to fish and all. Now its time to see what i can pull off back here in VA its been so long since ive fished these waters but i still got a good idea on places to go so we shall see.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hunter,

Thanks for serving!

Paul

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    GOd Bless you for serving our country now go out there and relax and catch some fish.You've earned it.

4. Catzilla2

Catzilla2 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    You've paid your dues, so now just relax and go fishing!!!

5. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    Hunter, thanks for your service and you have done double duty being stationed in Fayetteville...I know,been there done that...

If your in VA man you have to hit the James..that puts the cape fear to shame...I went there a couple weeks back...there are some monsters in that river...I will learn to fish that neck of the woods....Va also has restrictions on the creel limit, size and weight of the cats, so that just sweetens the pot if you ask me...

there is allot and they are BIG!!!!

good luck!!!!

6. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    Hey guy on some of those trips back here we will get together and B-B-Que it up and hit the river. Just like last summer. Oh yeah ill teach you how to catch them. HA HA LMAO Be good up there adn dont ruin your truck again. Love ya buddy.

7. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Hunter, Thank you for your service.

8. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hunter, thank you for serving our country.

9. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Hunter, thank you for your services to us. Thank God for brave people like you

10. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    CONGRATS!!

Your lucky they let you out!!!

11. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    Yea i know right, I figure ive been to iraq twice in 3 years, just got burnt out on it real quick, missed the country life to much. So I decided it was time to go my seperate ways and try and live a normal life with lots of fishing and hunting involved.

12. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    Thanks for serving your country and congratulations on surviving Fayettenam. I've been here too long myself and just found out my orders to Korea are being cancelled:angry:. Oh well, another year I get to fish

13. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Hunter,
    Thank you never seems like enough to say to men/women that serve our country. I appreciate and respect all of you more than words can really say.

I am very happy that you made it out and back home. Now go catch a BOC Hall of Fame fish and have a blast doing it! :smile2:

14. CaTmAnDo55

CaTmAnDo55 New Member

State:
    florence, SC
    thanks for serving our country we appreciate it and we are very happy you get to go home enjoy it:big_smile:

15. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    Thanks alot guys, i really appreciate it. I took the ol boat out today, first time its been cranked since June, everything seems to be running good so im gonna be out there this weekend for sure, but im goin for stripers this time of year. Good luck to yall.

16. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    I usally start off catching bait first also :)

17. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    I reckon if ya call these bait, id sure like to see what you been catching...:cool2: . Here is a couple that my Dad caught.

Attached Files:

18. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Dalton stop hanging that old picture up here. HA HA thats a nice stringer right there. What did that middle one go for about 15 lbs or so?

19. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    Haha, yea its a old picture but it was the only one i had, the biggest one was in the upper 30's or so i believe, his biggest out the lake so far was 48lbs.

20. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Nice dude I hope that it gets warm soon the Fear is calling and Im going to anwer that call. My motor is not shifting into gear, I don't know whats wrong with it. Starts fine, runs good, but no shift? Im confused about it, oh well I guess that im just going to have to bank fish until I can figure it out.