Ramble 76 per Dirtdobber

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BubbaCat, Mar 1, 2012.

1. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

That's OK ~~~~~ , how's about snapping a picture of the HMW waiting at the door w/beer in hand dressed up in her French maid outfit ?:wink1:

BIG_D and Fishfeen like this.
  2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member

Ca
    Mutt

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DEB
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO UUUUUUU

~~~~~ thanks for the photo info.

4. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

Dave O', I'll work on that one for ya.....ISYN
    I'm out of beer right now....That's the easy part of the puzzle to fix......

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  5. Mac-b

Mac-b USCA STAFF Staff Member

6. four O here n Deb is 44 n out the door. :eek1::roflmao: Happy U to U.

~~~~~ do U drink snapple?? IJA

By jim a knee I think I know what to do now. since my watch is dying I'll just go down ta hannibul n get a wittle bitty camera that takes witty bitty pictuers that don't turn all the fish pics. blue like Mac's.

Could he re paint them pics. ~~~~~?? IJA

I like the ones with the tail cut off, saves me the time.

7. Fishfeen

Fishfeen Well-Known Member

Just checkin in, were here. Was gonna go fishin with the misses but she changed my mind...to windy anyways.

Deb Have a Very Happy Birthday and many more.

Where did ole Glen go?

Yall have a great day. -fishfeen

8. Happy Birthday Mrs Debb. Best wish for u on you're birthday.. Well 42 degrees here n northern ohio. Pretty good breeze uh blowing. Got me 2 orders last nite. One is for 200 flys. All salmon flys they are the easy ones. And costly too. and they ordered and hand full of tube flies. I'll make some money on this order, And its all 6 patterns. with diffrent color varaitions. I could have this done bye tomorrow and in the mail buy monday no problem. Well i gotta go to wally world 1st. U folks have a good day..

9. Thanks Big D. U really dont no how much i appreciate that. Your can expect a nice assortment in the mail when im done with these two orders. I no u like the May fly patterns. So i'll shoot u some of those and some other stuff too.. Thank u very much brother.. Pm in some flys u may want. Or if you want i'll just send u anything. lol.. But i no u want the mayflys so thats all ready going to b part of er..

10. Mac-b

All salmon flys they are the easy ones. Do they look like this >>> [​IMG] ?

11. oh no

oh no New Member

Notice To All eBayer's

Tax checks are coming back, and everything is higher, from replacement motors, to terminal tackle, car's ,trucks to anything you want,,,

You might as well go fishing as no bargins are out there.

Happy Fishing

Mr. eBay

12. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

Well, been getting notices of price increases from ALL my suppliers.
    Anywhere from 2 to 6% increases starting April 1....CHIT

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  13. boswifedeb

boswifedeb Well-Known Member

Tennessee
    Debbie
    Thanks folks. Bo and the snottens just presented me with a cake. WHOO HOO! I'll try to get a picture of it later. Didja know that today is a holiday? Bo took it off. LOL! I'll have to collect my birthday present from him later.:wink1: That includes the swats. LOL!

festus likes this.
  14. cheapNdisgusting

Kinky. That's a good thing.
    Hope Bo lives thru it.

15. Hi folks i'm new I happen to be Miz Deb and Bo's youngest (Bubba). Please be gentle? :pray:

oh no, Mac-b, festus and 1 other person like this.
  16. cheapNdisgusting

I just had probably the worst 15 min. storm I've been in. Hail the size of a quarter totally covered the ground, the windshield in my truck is cracked, Bob is hid somewhere, and now the sun is out. Woo Hoo - anything for a cheap thrill.

17. Mac-b

[​IMG] Couldn't U get someone to take a photo of U or are U camera shy ?

18. Camera shy, Very camera shy lol

19. Last edited: Mar 2, 2012

20. Have mercy!!!!!