Forum Memberships/Decals

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Support' started by USCAAdmin, Jun 24, 2015.

1. USCAAdmin

USCAAdmin Administrator Staff Member

If you signed up last March you didn't receive them. Send me your name and address and I'll send them. I did all the ones I had for the USCA still last night so some of you guys should be getting them in the next few days. If you don't send me a pm and we'll figure it out.

Thanks fellas!

2. I paid for a blue shield 20 Jan 17 via PP & received my stickers by mail a couple weeks ago. However, my shield still doesn't appear... Can you please fix it? Thanks Austin!

3. Austin-

Did you send me stickers yet? Haven't gotten them.

4. USCAAdmin

I've sent all decals on my list. Please send me a pm with your address if you have not got them and I will resend them.

5. twaskom

twaskom Well-Known Member

Austin, my personal messaging have been cut off again. I renewed with PayPal on the 12th. If this is an automated system, it isn't working right. I would send this in a PM but can't unless I delete the PMs I want to keep.

Tom

6. twaskom

Ok, I am finally re-instated. I don't know how that system is set up to work but it does not work right. It has made three mistakes in the last two years. And when it says you are supposed to get stickers with your paid membership, you should not have to go back in again and request them. They are part of the membership.

Tom

7. USCAAdmin

I hate to say this but my dog got a hold of all the envelopes I had ready to go and shredded them last night as I slept. He also got all my stamps and most of what was in the trash can. I'm going to redo them this weekend.

Sorry guys. I should mention he shredded one of my pill bottles the other day and we had to rush him off to the vet. He hasn't been acting right ever since.

If I run into any issues I will post them here.

Sorry again guys. I know I'm behind and it's not intentional. We have practice and softball games a few times a week between two kids and it's eating up all my free time. I will get to them by the weekend.

Please don't tell my boss my dog shredded them. HE would be pissed. I did manage to save the decals (all but 2 which had teeth marks in them).

8. vortex

vortex Active Member

Missouri
    Luke
    With all that goin on, when the heck do ya fish? :biggrin1:

9. USCAAdmin

I haven't been fishing in a very long time now. Mostly because I don't have anyone to watch my kids. Any volunteers?

I should mention my dog also got into my meds and had to be rushed to the vet. It was my sleeping pills so he was out for a couple of days and has been pooping everywhere. It's been a gross and aggravating week with him.

10. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member

Not to worry Austin I've still got the last six decals I received sitting in a drawer.....LOL. I'm not a supporting member for the decals.

11. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member

Ca
    Mutt
    Sounds like a real crappy week lol

12. twaskom

Hang in there Austin. When things seem to be at their worst, they can only get better.

13. USCAAdmin

I got a printer and will be sending them tonight or tomorrow night. Just wanted to keep you guys up to date. I think so many don't arrive at their destination simply because of my terrible handwriting. I'm working on it but it's still pretty bad.

14. dtwbcs

dtwbcs Member

TX
    Signed up earlier this week

15. dtwbcs

dtwbcs Member

TX
    Apologize the new site isn't as friendly. I couldn't edit previous post. I paid with paypal on 21May2017.