Forum Memberships/Decals

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Support' started by USCAAdmin, Jun 24, 2015.

1. USCAAdmin

USCAAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone!

It's come to my attention that some supporting members are missing badges on their profiles and haven't received their USCA decals...

If you have recently purchased a membership and did not receive your decal or badge, please let me know below. I'll PM you and we'll exchange information. From there we can add the badge and send the decal ASAP!

So please leave a note below, and, as always, if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

2. oh no

oh no New Member

I sent money this spring and never received decals,,, Next year I'll save me some money,,, I don't need no stinking badges,,, LOL.

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member

Ca
    Mutt
    I told you to contac Angie in the past on it now just give Chelsea your info in a pm and she can get them out to you. She is going to be a permanent Admin here.

4. Sent payment over last week. Waiting on the badge and stickers. Thanks!

5. big sal

big sal New Member

I've not been on here for awhile do to a car wreck I'm trying to send a money order but I can't find the address where to send it to need help.

6. big sal

big sal New Member

Everything is messed up i tried to log in and it said wrong password so I got a new one and put it in an it said wrong password done it again wrong password what is going on?

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

Yea been having problem's since yesterday with the site myself.

8. Mutt

Ca
    Mutt
    Yesterday there were some issues with the site but the tech guys fixed it.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member

yall need to fix a way for us to use paypal.be a lot easier.

10. Gabowman

Gabowman New Member

Let's see what the decals look like and how much ea./how to order them.

11. Paid for the red Badge a couple weeks ago with Pay Pal.
    Doug S.

12. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member

ill keep looking but i hav,nt seen any where to do that yet.

13. Mutt

Ca
    Mutt
  14. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

I been here since 2005 along with Mutt...during the years I donated sticker or no sticker...worked my way up the ranks......to have it all disappear from my avatar for some reason??? going on 11yrs and im still private in ranks.........

15. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member

Ditto :unhappy:

16. Mutt

Ca
    Mutt
    If your talking about the shield disappearing the paid membership is for one year and its auto turn off after the end of the year.
    Mac I think because your staff is why I can not get your shield to show. I am still waiting on Austin to respond to several pm's on several issues. Like you I have to wait for any answers.
    My pay grade on the site dont allow me to look any deeper don't have access.

17. USCAAdmin

USCAAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm playing with some settings. Let me know if it resolves your issues.

18. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member

I found my STAR !

19. Mutt

Ca
    Mutt
    Thanks Austin

20. I have not received a decal after paying the membership fees