Excited for Spring!

Discussion in 'LOCAL WYOMING TALK' started by Schlager, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Schlager

Schlager New Member

Today is the first day of spring. Is anybody else getting ready for some Wyoming catfishing?

2. Schlager

Schlager New Member

I kinda feel like I'm the only one from Wyoming that looks at this site.

3. bucknbill

bucknbill New Member

At least you might have all the fish to yourself. And you will know more than your competition lol. Hope you have a great spring fishin

4. BNauman

BNauman New Member

I've only seen a couple people from my area on this site but I know a lot of people around here check the pages as unregistered guests... soaking up info but not sharing any.

5. Schlager

Schlager New Member

Thank you for the replies. It's good to know somebody out there looks at the Wyoming pages besides me. I know a lot of people around my area go for catfish in the limited areas that we have. So your right Billy i might have the upper hand on my competition, and I know for sure I'm going to keep soaking up as much info as I can. And try to contribute when I can.

Thanks again guys
    Chad

6. fbjb4

fbjb4 New Member

Holly smokes!!!!!! Another wyoming fishermen. .... rare to say the least

7. Schlager

Schlager New Member

I was starting to think I was the only wyoming guy on here. It's good to see there's more than just me. Have you been able to get into the cat's yet this year?

8. fbjb4

fbjb4 New Member

Yes I've been doing really well on glendo...... number of channels over 10 pounds biggest 16 ...and you?

9. Schlager

Schlager New Member

I haven't had a chance to go for cat's yet, but Iv'e been able to get some sucker caught and in the freezer ready to go.

Catgirl likes this.
  10. fbjb4

fbjb4 New Member

Where do you fish primarily?

11. Schlager

Schlager New Member

To be honest I have only gone catfishing a couple of times. And I still haven't caught one. The Wind river and Boysen Reservoir are the areas I will be fishing.

12. fbjb4

fbjb4 New Member

I've seen pictures of some good ones that came out of boysen .... I'm going to try at the cosway one of these days gotta be some cats run that river channel

13. Schlager

Schlager New Member

I've heard of people catching a lot of 10-15 pounders. One friend caught a 24# and another friend caught what he said was a 30#. He didn't know that he ate the state record. The causeway is a popular place. You would do pretty good anywhere you can get to the river channel.