catfish are bad for you to eat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    j.r. neal

Post Thanks / Like

Default catfish are bad for you to eat

well my wife said to me, what we gonna have to eat tonight, she has just had a back operation, so i said hun i will take care that tonight
    so i deep fried some mushrooms, deep fried some half runner green beans, deepfried some fresh green tomatos, bakes a tater , made some slaw, then i deep fried them channel cats my bud gave me today from lake wylie, but you know me and the wife are not glowing yet with all the bad stuff that is suppose to be in lake wylie cats!.
    you rr guys just tell that to keep us juggers from catchin your fish lol:angry::big_smile::embarassed::ooooh::crazy::ro ll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2::confused2:

j.r. neal

Post Thanks / Like

Default juggers have a sense of humor

you know you rr guys, us juggers have a sense of humor, you rr guys are so uptight that i bet when you do get to go fishing you can't catch a biggun because you can't even see the hits, you guys ought to calm down and have a better time fishing, who cares if you catch the biggest in the world?
    join us juggers for a lazy afternoon of catchin big blues lol lol cause we know how its done lol:smile2:
    tell you what us juggers will fish you rr guys, your choice of lakes and we will whip your butts, who ever wins must come on here and say we were wrong about the way we fish or you fish!!!!!:tounge_out:
    i gonna get a gaggle of my friends and we be ready to go when ever yall have the gonads:smile2:

Rick
    Post Thanks / Like

A fair contest means one rr for every jug. That's gonna require lots of boats to fish that many r&rs!

michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    you know you rr guys, us juggers have a sense of humor, you rr guys are so uptight that i bet when you do get to go fishing you can't catch a biggun because you can't even see the hits, you guys ought to calm down and have a better time fishing, who cares if you catch the biggest in the world?
    join us juggers for a lazy afternoon of catchin big blues lol lol cause we know how its done lol:smile2:
    tell you what us juggers will fish you rr guys, your choice of lakes and we will whip your butts, who ever wins must come on here and say we were wrong about the way we fish or you fish!!!!!:tounge_out:
    i gonna get a gaggle of my friends and we be ready to go when ever yall have the gonads:smile2:
    Accepted! Lets go to santee since you said we could pick the lakes. I like the way you think. :smile2: Then we will stop by the pay lakes and sell our catches since you have a commerical license. :smile2: Still find humor in that? You going to tell me you release a fish you know you can sell and make money off of? Now thats funny and very humorious to me. :smile2: Are we having fun yet?:smile2:

j.r. neal

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok let go

i will even take my toon and let you drive, and still out fish you 3 to one and i will use only one rr, cause you have no idea how to fish santee lol
    :smile2:

Quote Originally Posted by catfishrus View Post
    Accepted! Lets go to santee since you said we could pick the lakes. I like the way you think. :smile2: Then we will stop by the pay lakes and sell our catches since you have a commerical license. :smile2: Still find humor in that? You going to tell me you release a fish you know you can sell and make money off of? Now thats funny and very humorious to me. :smile2: Are we having fun yet?:smile2:

j.r. neal

Post Thanks / Like

Default never sold a fish in my lifetime

no need for me to sale fish to pay lakes as i already own 6 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now what you gonna say?:smile2::roll_eyes::tounge_out:

j.r. neal

Post Thanks / Like

Default name your weapons

12 jugs is my limit, hey you are the talking the trash lol talk the talk can you walk the walk ? naww lol:smile2:

Quote Originally Posted by Bream baiter View Post
    A fair contest means one rr for every jug. That's gonna require lots of boats to fish that many r&rs!

Tanya
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    12 jugs is my limit, hey you are the talking the trash lol talk the talk can you walk the walk ? naww lol:smile2:
    Hey J.R., I think I can talk the talk........now regarding walking the walk I don't know? These fellers ain't gonna make me walk the plank are they? :)

We have to come to some kind of agreement regarding the catfish population in NC? I've jugged before, not recently, but I will. It's fun, not to say R&R fishing is not.

I don't see either of them as a SPORT. I'm sure I'm gonna be schooled here shortly on the sport of R&R, and catching a HOG. People I grew up around, that wasn't their purpose. If they caught a hog, (YEAH, bass fishermen) they had it mounted.

Maybe I'll catch a big cat one of these days, and have a replica made of it. This is REALLY gettin' stupid.

ALL of ya (including me at this point) are making the people of NC look like a bunch of dumbasses.

michael

Post Thanks / Like

You better quit sippin bro....my history at santee is not bad at all.:wink: Im afriad you are tanting your jugging communities reputation a little with all the talk. Im starting to smell a rat myself.

michael

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry catgirl something is not right here I know it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast