Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: End of Season Predictions
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM #1
End of Season Predictions
Who do you think will be in the top 10 prior to the bowl games? Lets see who can come the closest.
Here are my predictions
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma (Again, a weak year for Ohio State, so they are a shoe in for the number 2 spot, even if they get beat once they will still make it), with Espn help.
6. West Virginia
7. Texas Tech
10 Missouri (because the will win the big 12 North)....
Notice I didnt include USC? I dont care what ESPN says, they will have a 2 loss season and maybe 3....
P.S. I have Notre Dame at number 100.....
REMOVE THESE ADS
BECOME A LEVEL 2
07-21-2008, 07:43 PM #2
I heard they are going to make an Ohio State rule. If you stinK up the NC game 2 years in a row you can`t return for a third.
07-23-2008, 12:50 AM #3
Not sure about the top 10, but we definitely agree on #1 (GO DAWGS!). It's after the bowl games where I want to see 'em #1 though. Tough schedule in the toughest conference, I just hope they play to their potential.
08-08-2008, 06:05 PM #4
Can't wait to see WVU vs. GA at the season's end.
08-08-2008, 09:43 PM #5
Hate to burst your bubble guys but GA won't get by my VOLS yet again. I predict that you'll see a new record set for how many times "ROCKY TOP" can be played in one game!:wink:
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM #6
08-09-2008, 04:32 AM #7
1. Ohio St.
2. Texas ....If they win the Red River shootout
3. Georgia......tough schedule..I think they might have 2 conference losses
6. USC.....early loss to Ohio St. and 1 conference loss...Pete is whining ..
7. LSU.......GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!.. We beat Georgia early but they get us in SEC Title game.
8. Michigan......Loses to Ohio St and Illinois
9. Va Tech.
08-09-2008, 06:30 AM #8