Berkley Fusion

Thanks Thanks:  0
Solid Answer Solid Answer:  0

Thread: Berkley Fusion

James

Default Berkley Fusion

Anybody got one of these yet? They got em at Wally World for $24.99. I was thinking about getting one. It's a 7' MH with the spinning reel. Just wonderin if anybody has a review of this rod/reel combo yet?

Charles Jackson III

I have never heard of a Berkely Fusion rod, but it might be a good rod for the price.

Jeff Arrington

I just bought two a few weeks ago. Haven't used them yet, but they seem like they will get the job done.

Brandon

I just bought one today and am anxious to get out and be able to use it! :smile2:

Jeff Arrington

Well, since this topic came up again I can tell you about the fusions I bought. My wife broke her rod picking up a 3# channel over the rail. Ouch. And you had better hope you don't hook into anything bigger than 20# because the reels can't handle much. I bought 2 back in March. Waste of money.

Angel

I don't own the Fusion Rod but i gave them the once over at Wal-Mart. I like the Big Game better for $20 no reel though....

Jeff Arrington

Honestly, if you want a good rad and reel combo for around $35, check out the Okuma Fin Chaser. It's the yellow one in my avatar. And yes, it comes in blue and black also.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardipr05 View Post
    I don't own the Fusion Rod but i gave them the once over at Wal-Mart. I like the Big Game better for $20 no reel though....
    We were talking about the Big Game Rod about a week ago. I finally found one of those. Wow...they sure a bright...I know...night fishing...

I was a little surprised that it was such a bright white...It's not just white..its bright white...

I was down at Sport Chalet and Daiwa has two new rods. One was an 11 foot surf rod ($49.99) and the other one was a 15 foot surf rod ($59.99) both very long and very light...

Angel

You know Jedi now that I look it at it is bright white. I guess the better to see at night.