Quantcast
Catfish Magazine

In Memory of MRR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ben
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Catfish Magazine

Is there a magazine subscription primarly based on catfishing? I get North American Fisherman, Alabama Game and fish, and the occasion In-Fishermen will have some catfishing articles, but is there any magazine for just catfishing? With the other magazines I get there is too much about bass, panfish, hunting etc. and too little about catfishing. Now I do all of these things I love to hunt, and I wouldn't pass up a fishing opportunity, but I would like a magazine focused on just catfishing. Is there a magazine like this?

Eric Simcox
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a magazine for catfishing:

http://www.catfishangler.com/roundup...embership.html

You will get a monthly magazine called Catfish Now each month with your membership

Jordan Maher
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering the same thing cat man......i had an old post about it a few weeks ago and the best answer i got was to get catfish NOW magazine.....but maybe theres something out there that is better....so just keep looking i guess

Kevin
    Post Thanks / Like

"catfish Now" Is A Great Magazine. It's Strictly Catfish Except For The Past Couple Of Months They've Had A Couple Of Articles About Hunting, Which I Don't Approve Of, I Don't Hunt So I Don't Want To Read About Hunting, If I Did Want To Read About Hunting There Are Plenty Of Hunting Magazines On The Market But Only One Devoted Strictly To Catfishing Which Is "catfish Now." This's Only My Opinion. Nothing Against Those Who Hunt.

Dave Haugh
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been a subscriber to Catfish Now for a while. I really like it, being a member is worth it.
    As for the hunting articles, the water temperatures around here are below 50 degress and the catfishing has slowed down. So, I put up my rod and reels and oil my guns. Nuff said.

T.J. Duckworth
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tnkatman View Post
    "catfish Now" Is A Great Magazine. It's Strictly Catfish Except For The Past Couple Of Months They've Had A Couple Of Articles About Hunting, Which I Don't Approve Of, I Don't Hunt So I Don't Want To Read About Hunting, If I Did Want To Read About Hunting There Are Plenty Of Hunting Magazines On The Market But Only One Devoted Strictly To Catfishing Which Is "catfish Now." This's Only My Opinion. Nothing Against Those Who Hunt.
    NUFF SAID!!! Good magazine,just wish they would stick to what the cover says (CATFISH NOW).If I wanted to read about hunting I would subscibe to a hunting magazine.As for me the articles about hunting in my (catfish magazine)are just wasted time and paper.I subscibed to Bass Masters for about 10 years until last year when I devoted all my time to catfishing.I tried long and hard,but can't think of any hunting articles that I saw in their magazine.

Josh
    Post Thanks / Like

The catfish angler is the only one i know of

Bryan Sirotkin
    Post Thanks / Like

Catfish now is an Ok magizine... There is always the old Catfish insider.yeah yeah i know its not actually around but there is still the yearly Catfish guide put out by Infisherman. Its actually really good, a real shame they stopped putting it out as a 4/year publication... Guess there weren't too many people buying it, or not enough to make it worthwhile in their eyes to keep doing it... I know Doug Stange is alittle upset by it (IF Editor in chier, Catfisherman)...

As for any others your stuck with any publication that the different Tournaments put out as newsletters but most of those aren't instructional articles and more mearly tournament results :-(

Todd
    Post Thanks / Like

Catfish-Insider from In-Fisherman

Jeff Arrington
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim Hagan is putting together a new E-zine due out in January called "Catfish Nation". You can find it on his web site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast