RAMBLIN' 162-MAYDAY!!!... - Page 54

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54
    Debbie Russell

Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Fubie, thanks for posting that picture. I haven't had the chance to try to get it off the old laptop. One of my better ( if not totally disgusting) paint shop efforts.

Got ads done finally. The desktop was being a little cranky this morning. While waiting for a restart I just happened to grumble over my coffee cup that computers can be replaced. WAH LAH!! Working great now. Don't Tell me it doesn't know what I'm saying...

In memory of Jim "Oh No" Ames aka Mr. Ebay October 24, 1951 - November 22, 2016 RIP

Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by CatBassin' View Post
    Disclaimer: I wish I made this up but sadly I didn't. If I'm lying I'm crying and I ain't shed a tear. I had a young guy come up to me and look at the Pink Floyd shirt I was wearing and say, "Pink Floyd. Did you used to work there?" At first I told him no but when he asked what Pink Floyd was the wheels started turning and my smart*** took over. So I told him it was an all natural 100% vegan butcher shop. I figured he'd catch on to what I was doing but then he asked if they had good prices. I proceeded to explain to him how they were a little on the high end because of the vegan meat but they had the best ham around. He told me he'd have to look them up. So now there's a guy looking for vegan ham. If y'all know of anyone looking for the best vegan ham then send them on down to Pink Floyd's Butcher Shop.
    I guess I should add the detail that the Pink Floyd shirt was just a picture of the pig with the band name on it, that's where I got the butcher shop idea. I still can't believe he did t catch on. But then again I work with some geniuses.

Suburbia: Where they tear out all the trees and then name the streets after them.

Luke

Well now I'm speechless. Didn't know who Pink Floyd were. Talk about a sheltered life.

For those postin images, here's a pro tip: try using timypic.com. You can upload a pic there, then copy and paste the "bb code" to insert the image.

Here's a fine example:

It will also allow you to resize an image to common a common size, which saves posting a giant image.

On my side of the road it's a little dull today. Kinda in limbo on what I "should" be doing next, so I found my own deal. Might not jive with the "new world order" secret master plan that nobody knows about, but it needs to be done so I'm doing it anyway.

for anyone panicking due to no avatars or inability of posting pics

right on the front page of the site

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showt...66#post3160066
    I read the Miranda act to my wife, and she absolutely refuses to Exercise her right to remain silent.

_______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Luke

Default Vort ex

I have done stuff like that, I'm sure Tuna has done stuff like that.

Now Mutt, that's now way to be. LOL

When I was a wittle kid ma sister n her BF wanted to take me snip hunting , sure lets go, they put me at the head of this ditch with a gunny sack. It was pitch black out that night, but I never used a light even coon hunting, so I went home and told mom the deal and went to bed. After hours of looking for me they came blowing in the house in a panic. Mom played dumb for a while them she told them the truth.

They never liked me after that?
    MYRA

I sure tought tha end of that snipe story was he caught his self up in tha sack!

Garrett

Keith, nothing like a good scare to teach someone a lesson.
    Suburbia: Where they tear out all the trees and then name the streets after them.

James .N

Glad to hear the good news about your wife Mac.

My print shop got it's name from a Pink Floyd song.....ISYN

~~~~~

What day is it???? I forgot...

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54