Facebook and login - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by tommeboy View Post
    What does facebook have to do with being able to log into this site? Every time I have to log in here, I have to clear out my history and browser. ONLY on this site. Or I can not log in here?????
    Hello I am having the same problem. I have to clear cookies almost everytime I visit the site now. It happened only after I logged in with facebook. I don't know why I ever clicked that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BammaSlamma View Post
    Hello I am having the same problem. I have to clear cookies almost everytime I visit the site now. It happened only after I logged in with facebook. I don't know why I ever clicked that lol.
    Can you try logging out then logging in normally after clearing cookies and cache one more time?

[QUOTE=USCAAdmin;3158772]Can you try logging out then logging in normally after clearing cookies and cache one more time?[/QUOTE

OK, I logged out and a page popped up that it cleared my cookies. I tried to log back in and got an "ERR-too many redirects" and would not even load the page.

I then went and cleared everything off my cashe and then the page loaded and I was able to log in again.

Doesn't this site use two different cookies? One temporary and one persistent? Try checking the "Remember Me?" box. Logging out clears that cookie on my browsers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat1login.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	269601

This the link above without the https

://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=126299234072693&redirect_uri=http% 3A%2F%2Fwww.catfish1.com%2Fforums%2Fforum.php&stat e=5a79172233f6bd754e2b28d6b4928bd8#_=_

Still not working.

johnnie

Blog Entries

i go threw yahoo with the remember me and when putter is up i have no problems and i got windows 7.

ok already im honk honk honking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3