Ramblings Vol. 161: Spring n Spoons n Taters n Gas - Page 81

Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus View Post
    JD:Miss Deb you sure was up and at um early today. They say the early bird gets the worm is that what, Oh forget I was going to say that.LOL
    Well JD the early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!
    Sorry haven't figured out out to copy what somebody has said here. Ifn anybody wants to tell me how thats fine. lol

Spent three hours today drilling five holes in the bathroom addition floor here, those fancy type hole saws darn near smoked my lil 3/8" drill. Missed the floor joist for the toilet by 1/8"! Be a whole lot cheaper ta use depends. lol
    That depends.

To copy something just highlight it with your mouse by holding down the left click - what you highlighted will turn blue. Now press and hold the CONTROL button down while you press the C button. You have just copied what was in blue. To paste your copy into a line - get the cursor where you want to paste to - press and hold the CONTROL key and press the V key - and magically it will appear. (I hope)

If all else fails - just ask some kid - they taught me a lot.

Only when the last tree has died, when the last river is poisioned, and the last fish caught, will we realize we can't eat money.

johnnie

Blog Entries

hello folks
    thanks russel i may have to try that if i can remember it.
    went perch jerking today cought a bunch but none big enuff to fillet.that be the story of my life these days.speaking of perch jerking i better get my worms out the truck and in the ice box fore they melt.be good play nice see ya laters.

ok already im honk honk honking.

USCA STAFF
    Mac/Capt Ahab

Ranks Showcase

Good morning from "Denver of the East", home of a lot of NASCAR crew chiefs, wrench turners, etc. They are a hard working group of folks and make great neighbors because they are never home, except for parts of November thru early February.

Meanwhile back on the dead end road along the shores of Lake Norman, Mother Nature continues to do her thing. Cool in the AM and hot as blazes in the PM, but it is what it is. Here is today's weather forecast and you are welcome to it https://weather.com/weather/today/l/28037:4:US The WG's are calling for up to two inches of precip this Sunday ! What's the odds dat they are right

Luke, the price of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0151.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	532.2 KB 
ID:	269378 is ninety five smacks and we will get a name and number so you can contact the artist that made it, if you desire after looking at the price.

The old gents gave me a sixty five dollar tip for my efforts yesterday, normally it's twenty bucks, so dats proof that size maters. A 23 pound fish and a kicker of 18 pounds can work wonders, ISYN.

Easy work schedule today, just finish emptying the last compost bin and maybe planting some Leeks in some void areas.

James, what's the latest on your Father, IJA.
    Nil desperandum
    "Mac was born to fish an forced to work." Quote from Keith Mette, July 6, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIM3G...ature=youtu.be
    Mac's web site >>> http://gofishingwithmac.weebly.com/

USCA STAFF
    Mac/Capt Ahab

Ranks Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpits View Post
    hello folks
    thanks russel i may have to try that if i can remember it.
    went perch jerking today cought a bunch but none big enuff to fillet.that be the story of my life these days.speaking of perch jerking i better get my worms out the truck and in the ice box fore they melt.be good play nice see ya laters.
    Pits, the favorite bait on LKN is small white perch for the large Flatheads, IJS
    Nil desperandum

Default 46

Spring?

Cheap it's still raining down south. You might hes it a tate?

Pits. LOL

Mean while,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17952498_668447523351250_5230923680676662170_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	269379
    MYRA

James .N

Thanks for the prayers Debb...He's doing a better, But confused on where he is at right now and that is to be accepted...I miss him being here and it breaks my heart that I haven't went and seen him yet...This is the first time in about 8 years that I've been really sick and I think it's was brought on by the stres of what was going on with him..,I can't risk Getting him or anybody else sick at the hospital... Hope to visit my dad Saturday or Sunday God willing. Hope everyone has a great weekend the sun is shining in my parts of Central California.

Mornin Yall

Where o where is Carrotface?
    I mean head!
    Tha ar so thick ya could cut it yestedy!
    Pose ta rain tanight!
    Mornin Paw!
    90 smacks

Does that include tax?

Later

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-b View Post
    Luke, the price of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0151.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	532.2 KB 
ID:	269378 is ninety five smacks and we will get a name and number so you can contact the artist that made it, if you desire after looking at the price.

Yessir. Thank you kindly. Much obliged.

Debbie Russell

Blog Entries

Ranks Showcase

Howdy, folks. Off to kind of a rough start this morning. Asthma is not playing fair. We've got a lot of tree and grass pollen right now. Hopefully the rain moving in will put the smackdown on it for me.

So yesterday was kind of interesting. Got a call from da Gnome about 12:30 needing the number for our favorite wrecker service. Nope, not a wreck. Car wasn't behaving. Looks to be something simple but since her boyfriend left for Parris Island Monday the timing wasn't the best. Met her at the repair shop and helped her get the ball rolling on that then drove her home. Good news is she doesn't work again until Tuesday. Now for part 2. Fast forward to about 9:30 last night. Bub is getting ready to leave for work and is looking for his glasses. He always puts them on the bedside table. Not there. So he's looking all over and not being able to see good without them isn't helping in the search. Two minutes in I find them on a shelf - no clue why he put them there at all. Bottom line is they are all grown up but still need mom on occasion. And I got a couple of hugs out of the deal.

On a somewhat related topic today would have been my dad's 79th birthday. Sure do miss him. I still need him and Mama both but have to have long distance talks with them for advice. Good thing there are no roaming charges to connect with Heaven.

Y'all have a goodun.

PS: more kneemails for y'all, James.
    In memory of Jim "Oh No" Ames aka Mr. Ebay October 24, 1951 - November 22, 2016 RIP

USCA STAFF
    Mac/Capt Ahab

Ranks Showcase

Default HUMIDITY AND POLLEN COUNT MUST BE WAY UP THAR

Took me forever to git the compost bin emptied and spread among the Blueberry bushes and reload the bin with more leaves. Had a fairly hard time getting enough oxygen to my lungs and thus, I had to lean on the pitchfork off and on and breath slowing and deep. Growing old, high pollen count, COPD and humidity can make a wuss out of you, ISYN. But it's done until this Fall or Winter when it's cooler, etc. Squaw said we got a shower after dark thirty past, so dat's a good thing.

I fixed Sausage Biscuits fer the lady of the house and myself this AM.

Special note for FU, when your spouse buys something, they never tell you the true amount ! They are born dat way Go ahead Miz Deb, hit me between the eyes

Nil desperandum

Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast