Missouri gathering 2017 - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Ed

Are you planning to camp or wanting to get a motel? The gathering is held in the campground so just reserve a spot through the campground. Or there are a few motels a couple miles away in Warsaw.

chuck
    Blog Entries

I would love to camp but haven't done in so in over 20 years when I was employed by Uncle Sam. I'd definitely be willing to try it, but a motel might be best.

Quote Originally Posted by kemetek1 View Post
    Well folks, it looks like I am going to be able to make this one for sure. Can anyone assist me in info on sleeping accommodations? Also, I don't have a boat but would love to do some fishing while I'm there.
    This will be my first Missouri gathering, used to hang out with those South Carolina goons when I lived in SC. As long as my schedule allows I should be able to make it to the gathering I would be bringing our 24' pontoon boat. Id be more than happy if you wanted to join us on the barge. I haven't taken the boat out on Truman yet but I'm sure we could still find some fish.

Rusty
    Blog Entries

Clod and I are going to try and do the fried yard bird again this year with a salad or to to go with it. What is everyone else gonna bring? I also have a knife that I am bringing to the giveaway. Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!

wanda barner

Hope people are just resting up for this event, seems like not much interest the last few weeks. Looks like there will be water with all the rain we are getting here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6