Missouri gathering 2017 - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Ed

Are you planning to camp or wanting to get a motel? The gathering is held in the campground so just reserve a spot through the campground. Or there are a few motels a couple miles away in Warsaw.

chuck
    Blog Entries

I would love to camp but haven't done in so in over 20 years when I was employed by Uncle Sam. I'd definitely be willing to try it, but a motel might be best.

Quote Originally Posted by kemetek1 View Post
    Well folks, it looks like I am going to be able to make this one for sure. Can anyone assist me in info on sleeping accommodations? Also, I don't have a boat but would love to do some fishing while I'm there.
    This will be my first Missouri gathering, used to hang out with those South Carolina goons when I lived in SC. As long as my schedule allows I should be able to make it to the gathering I would be bringing our 24' pontoon boat. Id be more than happy if you wanted to join us on the barge. I haven't taken the boat out on Truman yet but I'm sure we could still find some fish.

Rusty
    Blog Entries

Clod and I are going to try and do the fried yard bird again this year with a salad or to to go with it. What is everyone else gonna bring? I also have a knife that I am bringing to the giveaway. Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6